The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Tricks & Effects » » Q by Cosmo Solano (34 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3..6..9..12..15..17~18~19~20 [Next]
billappleton
View Profile
Inner circle
Los Gatos, California
1154 Posts

Profile of billappleton
I am interested in Q but worried about deliver & support etc.
magicbyswh
View Profile
Inner circle
North East Tennessee
1550 Posts

Profile of magicbyswh
Does anyone know if the Q forum is still active?
Creator of Cereal Brainwave, Creator of the Tossed out Book
saysold1
View Profile
Eternal Order
Recovering Cafe addict with only
10798 Posts

Profile of saysold1
Something new may be ahead that will kick Q's you know what - a new innovation that is off the hook cool.
Creator of The SvenPad Supreme(R) line of aerospace level quality, made in the USA utility props. https://svenpads.com/
rowland
View Profile
Inner circle
1526 Posts

Profile of rowland
Quote:
On Oct 30, 2014, saysold1 wrote:
Something new may be ahead that will kick Q's you know what - a new innovation that is off the hook cool.

Having used q for a number of years, as a tool I find this can produce absolute miracles, I would be very interested to see something that could kick its but. The dice routine is so simple to do but is an absolute killer.
Sean Macfarlane
View Profile
Special user
880 Posts

Profile of Sean Macfarlane
Saysold1 ...please keep us updated! Smile
saysold1
View Profile
Eternal Order
Recovering Cafe addict with only
10798 Posts

Profile of saysold1
Now allowed to say anything yet - but I am not BS'ing. A genuine advancement. Should hear something before end of year.
Creator of The SvenPad Supreme(R) line of aerospace level quality, made in the USA utility props. https://svenpads.com/
Sean Macfarlane
View Profile
Special user
880 Posts

Profile of Sean Macfarlane
Sweet
Steven Conner
View Profile
Inner circle
2720 Posts

Profile of Steven Conner
Quote:

Who is going to put it out.
"The New York Papers," Mark Twain once said,"have long known that no large question is ever really settled until I have been consulted; it is the way they feel about it, and they show it by always sending to me when they get uneasy. "
Rudy Sanchez
View Profile
Special user
907 Posts

Profile of Rudy Sanchez
Quote:
On Nov 18, 2014, Steven Conner wrote:
Quote:

Who is going to put it out.

http://www.themagiccafe.com/forums/viewt......forum=15
www.cesaral.com
Sales Manager for Cesaral Magic
Steven Conner
View Profile
Inner circle
2720 Posts

Profile of Steven Conner
Thanks Rudy. Just ordered
"The New York Papers," Mark Twain once said,"have long known that no large question is ever really settled until I have been consulted; it is the way they feel about it, and they show it by always sending to me when they get uneasy. "
Doomo
View Profile
Inner circle
2364 Posts

Profile of Doomo
In answer to the pm's and emails I have gotten...

Ok I am making it.

It is NOT a pre order... I don't do that.

It is made of real leather. By me from my designs.

It is quite small... About he same size as a poker size playing card.

One index will hold from an entire suit to 24 quarter folded playing card... Or The equivalent in business cards or paper money or up to 24 cards.

I have very dry hands so this was designed to allow for easy access to the indexed objects.

It is sold in pairs.

Yes it will fit in a front pants pocket. Or a jacket pocket. But if your pants are too tight... Well you get the idea.

Several people around here have seen the demo vids I have sent over the course of the last 18+ months while this was being developed. I am finally happy with it.

So here ya go...

www.rfaproductions.com

The Miller Index

T.M.I. for short.

There ya go...

Tony
If you ever get to a point where words have no meaning, you're probably talking to a dog.

Remember! More Bang For LESS Bucks! It is the right way!

www.rfaproductions.com
Steven Leung
View Profile
Inner circle
found the Magic Rainbow after
1614 Posts

Profile of Steven Leung
Is this still available?
Most memorable moment - with Maestro Juan Tamariz & Consuelo Lorgia in FISM Busan 2018.

"Being fooled by a trick doesn't always mean they are having a good time" - Homer Liwag

https://hhpresents.com/
https://www.glitchstudiohk.com/
Steven Conner
View Profile
Inner circle
2720 Posts

Profile of Steven Conner
Has anyone heard from Cosmo.
shomemagic
View Profile
Inner circle
Missouri
2231 Posts

Profile of shomemagic
I have the Q system but this TMI sounds interesting, especialy since it will fit in front pants pocket... Not sure I could change from my Q but I am tempted by this new one.
Magically,

Mike King - Sho-Me Magic

You can e-mail me at: shomemagic@gmail.com
J-Mac
View Profile
Inner circle
Ridley Park, PA
5338 Posts

Profile of J-Mac
Quote:
On Sep 13, 2015, Steven Conner wrote:
Has anyone heard from Cosmo.

Yes. He still posts here once in a while, but not regularly. He'll usually respond if you email him.

Jim
Xiqual
View Profile
Inner circle
Upper left quadrant
4935 Posts

Profile of Xiqual
He's active on Facebook. He has a forum. You can join if you apply.
James
Still with the Chinese circus Smile
Mediocre the Great
View Profile
Inner circle
Rich Hurley
1062 Posts

Profile of Mediocre the Great
I placed an order with him on Sunday for his Q-Qunatum - have not received confiramtion of the order or any shipping info directly from him. The email link and phone number provided on the PayPal receipt do not work. disconnected phone number and email bounced back. I also sent a message via his website yesterday - no answer back.

Does anyone know if Cosmo is still in business? I'll try to reach him on facebook, but if anyone has a good email address, could you please send to me via PM? thanks!
Mediocrity is greatly under rated!
--------------------------------------------

Rich Hurley aka Mediocre The Great!
www.RichHurleyMagic.com
Mediocre the Great
View Profile
Inner circle
Rich Hurley
1062 Posts

Profile of Mediocre the Great
Facebook did the trick. Literally. Found out he's shipping today and all is well. I have a good friend who turned me on to this product. Extremely well made and a powerful utility.
Mediocrity is greatly under rated!
--------------------------------------------

Rich Hurley aka Mediocre The Great!
www.RichHurleyMagic.com
MJ Marrs
View Profile
Inner circle
Los Angeles
1123 Posts

Profile of MJ Marrs
Combining Cosmo's Quantum Connection with any mystery box type of device (I use Kohler's "Lightning Box") has garnered some of the best reactions ever for me.

Q is easy to use. Well made. I had no problems getting mine years ago. One thing that I have noticed from some of my highly creative non-magician friends who run small businesses is that their products and/or services are awesome, but their customer service is often lacking when it comes to answering emails, providing updates, etc. This seems to be a problem in the magic community as well. I hope Cosmo addresses it because his stuff rocks!
Steven Conner
View Profile
Inner circle
2720 Posts

Profile of Steven Conner
TMI or Q

Anybody with real experience.

Best

Steve
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Tricks & Effects » » Q by Cosmo Solano (34 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3..6..9..12..15..17~18~19~20 [Next]
X
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.05 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL