The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » You are getting sleepy...very sleepy... » » Hypnosis training. (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

musicgutbucket
View Profile
New user
South east UK
44 Posts

Profile of musicgutbucket
Hi, I'm very interested in Hypnosis. I have Sean Michael Andrews course. I am also interested in the The Manchurian Approach. Has anyone else got Sean's DVD & The Manchurian Approach? What is your thoughts on these?

Steve
mindguru
View Profile
Veteran user
320 Posts

Profile of mindguru
Hi, I have both of these dvd's. I think both are excellent products with clear explanations and visual demostrations, which make for great learning for both the beginner and expert who can always learn something new. I don't hear that many people mention Sean Michael Andrews on the Café, but I personally like his videos and have bought three of his dvd's.
Pakar Ilusi
View Profile
Inner circle
5777 Posts

Profile of Pakar Ilusi
Sean Michael Andrews is too little spoken of here that's true...

But he's really good, imho...

I love his waking Hypnosis routine...

Smile
"Dreams aren't a matter of Chance but a matter of Choice." -DC-
Hypno
View Profile
Regular user
England
118 Posts

Profile of Hypno
Hi Pakar,

Which DVD has Sean Michael Andrews'waking Hypnosis routine?
I would be interested to see it.

Kind Regards.
Hypno
Pakar Ilusi
View Profile
Inner circle
5777 Posts

Profile of Pakar Ilusi
I have no idea... Sorry...

I saw him doing it in one of his Youtube videos...

Smile
"Dreams aren't a matter of Chance but a matter of Choice." -DC-
musicgutbucket
View Profile
New user
South east UK
44 Posts

He has a website http://www.fastesthypnotist.com I don't want to buy The Manchurian Approach if I get similar info. Sean is very good. I like the way he goes into (on The Manchurian Approach) goes into place & seems to just go up to people & pow there hypnotised. Mmm I need a new car ;0)
mindguru
View Profile
Veteran user
320 Posts

Profile of mindguru
I reckon you you can get by with just the Sean dvd's. Although I personally found that I learned more by watching the styles of different hypnotists.
JasonLinett
View Profile
Loyal user
Alexandria, VA
202 Posts

Profile of JasonLinett
Quote:
On 2010-05-09 09:07, musicgutbucket wrote:
He has a website http://www.fastesthypnotist.com I don't want to buy The Manchurian Approach if I get similar info. Sean is very good. I like the way he goes into (on The Manchurian Approach) goes into place & seems to just go up to people & pow there hypnotised. Mmm I need a new car ;0)

Sean Michael Andrews website is http://www.worldsfastesthypnotist.com/

In my opinion, he has some of the best work currently available on instant inductions and their real-world use. You get the facts, applications, safety, and step-by-step detail, as opposed the the ego pumping that many of the other popular products contain.

Buy everything Sean sells. You won't be sorry.

Jason
musicgutbucket
View Profile
New user
South east UK
44 Posts

Oops thanks Jason I mist off worlds..thanks for putting that straight. So have you tried what he teaches. I am trying to find peolpe to try it on. I am surrounded by people that don't understand what hypnosis is.....I am frutrated.
I am so frustrated I can't speel frustrated ;0)
JasonLinett
View Profile
Loyal user
Alexandria, VA
202 Posts

Profile of JasonLinett
Quote:
On 2010-05-11 20:13, musicgutbucket wrote:
Oops thanks Jason I mist off worlds..thanks for putting that straight. So have you tried what he teaches. I am trying to find peolpe to try it on. I am surrounded by people that don't understand what hypnosis is.....I am frutrated.
I am so frustrated I can't speel frustrated ;0)

I'm a full-time stage hypnotist. This is all I do. Sean was one of my original trainer's, and I use elements of his training in all my shows.

Watch his stuff again, he's one of the few "Instant Induction" guys to spend real quality time talking about a pre-talk. That's what it's all about.

Jason
musicgutbucket
View Profile
New user
South east UK
44 Posts

So Jason, did you do it with the DVD, or go on the course??

Thanks
Steve
Gede Nibo
View Profile
Inner circle
2447 Posts

Profile of Gede Nibo
Great info fellas.......
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » You are getting sleepy...very sleepy... » » Hypnosis training. (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.02 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL