The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Tricks & Effects » » On The Mark- Mark Elsdon (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2
JanForster
View Profile
Inner circle
Germany ... when not traveling...
4192 Posts

Profile of JanForster
Quote:
On 2013-10-12 21:01, Paul Rathbun wrote:
Quote:
On 2013-10-12 20:44, videoman wrote:
If you are on the fence on this, you may want to check out Inferno by Joshua Jay before making a final decision.

Funny you mention Inferno, a friend and I are in a debate about which one is better. I prefer On The Mark as the equivoque stays consistent every time no matter what they choose.

True, and I have both. Still to consider: 4 against 12 o...s; therefore it is also a question about the technical aspect using 12. See my postings before and my solution. Another try could be to combine OTM with Marc Oberon's "Way Out" system ... Smile Jan
Jan Forster
www.janforster.de
Paul Rathbun
View Profile
Inner circle
Michigan
2543 Posts

Profile of Paul Rathbun
I use an heirloom wallet and can flash it empty. I would rather pull out one card and flash my wallet empty than have to steel stuff away (or hide stuff) before I can show them the card they are burning with their eyes. To each their own I suppose.
paisa23
View Profile
Inner circle
7293 Posts

Profile of paisa23
I use the Fourseen Wallet, will this work?
Paul Rathbun
View Profile
Inner circle
Michigan
2543 Posts

Profile of Paul Rathbun
Sorry, I am not familiar with the fourseen wallet. That is a peek wallet correct?
takeachance
View Profile
Inner circle
3777 Posts

Profile of takeachance
I've read good reviews on Outlaws Hideout wallet. I believe it too can be shown empty and still meet the requirements needed to hand out the card.
paisa23
View Profile
Inner circle
7293 Posts

Profile of paisa23
Quote:
On 2013-10-13 20:55, Paul Rathbun wrote:
Sorry, I am not familiar with the fourseen wallet. That is a peek wallet correct?

Sorry Paul, yes I have been away a while. Yes its a peek wallet but also CTW.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SGneD-wBu3Q
paisa23
View Profile
Inner circle
7293 Posts

Profile of paisa23
Small and Large? Did I miss something?
paisa23
View Profile
Inner circle
7293 Posts

Profile of paisa23
Real mans wallet? Since no one knows if Fourseen wallet would work. I still have my Real Mans.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Tricks & Effects » » On The Mark- Mark Elsdon (0 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.03 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL