The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Gaffed & Funky » » Wayne Dobson's Invisible Deck/Card (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

jmdibrita
View Profile
New user
96 Posts

Profile of jmdibrita
I am wondering if this effect is one in the same. I have seen it labeled as the invisible deck and the invisible card by Wayne Dobson. Are they seperate effects or the same.

John
Jonathan Brown
View Profile
Loyal user
Williamsburg, VA
288 Posts

Profile of Jonathan Brown
I'm pretty sure, but as I recall Dobson's version doesn't rely on the deck so much as a little something special we ALL own to create the effect. VERY STRONG! I think I saw this on his Unclamped DVD. Worth the price of the entire DVD!

Jonathan Brown
jmdibrita
View Profile
New user
96 Posts

Profile of jmdibrita
Thanks Jonathan,

The version I have seen, there are no cards used what so ever. When the spectator chooses an invisible card Wayne pulls a very real chosen card out of an invisible change purse.

John
magico
View Profile
Special user
Connecticut
794 Posts

Profile of magico
The Invisible Deck on the Unclamped dvd is different than his Invisible Card which was marketed.

The invisible deck he uses a regular purse and the invisible card he uses a purse frame.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Gaffed & Funky » » Wayne Dobson's Invisible Deck/Card (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2018 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.07 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL