The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The July 2010 entrée: Tyler Wilson » » Much Respect » » TOPIC IS LOCKED (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Eric Jones
View Profile
V.I.P.
Director of Product Development
2103 Posts

Profile of Eric Jones
I just wanted to drop by and say that I am a fan of Tyler Wilson. Anyone who would perform the clipshift flawlessly for a room full of laymen in a parlour situation(Tri C's, Tyler remember that show?) gets my respect. He took a difficult room to work in(angles SUCKED) and won them over with a deck of cards and attitude.

Tyler Wilson ROCKS!!!!!
“We're two tigers away from an act in Vegas.” Greg House M.D.
<BR>
<BR>http://www.ericjonesmagic.com
Tyler Wilson
View Profile
V.I.P.
Calgary
123 Posts

Profile of Tyler Wilson
Hey Eric,
You're being far too kind.

I fondly remember arriving for the show, finding out that they weren't going to be using the video camera / big screen support (which was used during the entire convention) meaning all the material I had planned to do was out the window, and that I was going to be the opener... all with about five minutes to showtime!

So I don't remember the Clip Shift as much as I remember being on my hands and knees desperately praying to my atheist god for a solid 12-minute D'Lite routine.

Man, that was a great convention! I miss ya, Eric!

Tyler Wilson
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The July 2010 entrée: Tyler Wilson » » Much Respect » » TOPIC IS LOCKED (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2016 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.1 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL