The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The July 2010 entrée: Tyler Wilson » » Much Respect » » TOPIC IS LOCKED (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Eric Jones
View Profile
V.I.P.
Director of Product Development
2103 Posts

Profile of Eric Jones
I just wanted to drop by and say that I am a fan of Tyler Wilson. Anyone who would perform the clipshift flawlessly for a room full of laymen in a parlour situation(Tri C's, Tyler remember that show?) gets my respect. He took a difficult room to work in(angles SUCKED) and won them over with a deck of cards and attitude.

Tyler Wilson ROCKS!!!!!
“We're two tigers away from an act in Vegas.” Greg House M.D.
<BR>
<BR>http://www.ericjonesmagic.com
Tyler Wilson
View Profile
V.I.P.
Calgary
123 Posts

Profile of Tyler Wilson
Hey Eric,
You're being far too kind.

I fondly remember arriving for the show, finding out that they weren't going to be using the video camera / big screen support (which was used during the entire convention) meaning all the material I had planned to do was out the window, and that I was going to be the opener... all with about five minutes to showtime!

So I don't remember the Clip Shift as much as I remember being on my hands and knees desperately praying to my atheist god for a solid 12-minute D'Lite routine.

Man, that was a great convention! I miss ya, Eric!

Tyler Wilson
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The July 2010 entrée: Tyler Wilson » » Much Respect » » TOPIC IS LOCKED (0 Likes)
<<< Previous Topic Next Topic >>>
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001- 2014 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.020734 seconds, requiring 14 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

[1] [0] [2] [0] [1] [1] [6] [6] [6] [5]