The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The August 2010 entrée: John Guastaferro » » Thank you » » TOPIC IS LOCKED (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

JohnG
View Profile
V.I.P.
373 Posts

Profile of JohnG
As our special week together nears an end, I want to thank you all so much for being a part of it.

I've heard that a good questions is often better than a good answer. Your questions were thought-provoking, and genuinely impacted me. I feel my magic is stronger as a result of our sharing. I look forward to continued dialogue with all of you.

Thanks also to Steve Brooks for having me as the VIP guest. It has been a blast!

John G
Jonathan P.
View Profile
Inner circle
Belgium
1484 Posts

Profile of Jonathan P.
Thanks YOU, this was a very inspiring week here...
motown
View Profile
Inner circle
Atlanta by way of Detroit
6136 Posts

Profile of motown
John,

thanks to you this was a very insightful week on the Café.

Craig
"If you ever write anything about me after I'm gone, I will come back and haunt you."
– Karl Germain
michaelvincent
View Profile
V.I.P.
567 Posts

Profile of michaelvincent
John

Your week on The Magic Café has been excellent.

I want thank you for your stimulating conversation and also for encouraging us to explore a little deeper who we are for our audience and who we become when we start to perform a magic trick.

Your "One Degree" trade mark has been added to my personal philosophy of "Elegant Deceptions"; thank you for inspiring me to become an even better magician for myself and my audience.

Cheers

Michael Vincent
Magic for the 21st Century
"Why be mediocre, when you have excellence as an option"

Mastering Magic

Elegant Decpetions

Learning Tools

The All Cards Blog

The Vincent Academy of Magic
Aaron Smith Magic
View Profile
Inner circle
Portland, OR
1447 Posts

Profile of Aaron Smith Magic
Thank you so much John! It was really awesome having you here. Also, thank you so much for the kind words that you wrote in my copy of "One Degree". I will cherish it forever! Smile

All the best!!
Steve Brooks
View Profile
Founder / Manager
Northern California - United States
3780 Posts

Profile of Steve Brooks
Thanks again John - really appreciate you spending this past week with us! Smile
"Always be you because nobody else can" - Steve Brooks
JohnG
View Profile
V.I.P.
373 Posts

Profile of JohnG
Other than writing One Degree, I don't think I've typed this much in one week...ever!
And I enjoyed every minute of it. I'm a better magician because of it.

Thanks again for the opportunity.

John G
Cameron Francis
View Profile
V.I.P.
7025 Posts

Profile of Cameron Francis
Wow! I've been a bit busy and totally missed you here this week! Just been reading over the posts and they are great. Really got the old brain churning and definitely inspired me to make my magic better! Thank you for being here and sharing. So looking forward to reading your book!
MOMENT'S NOTICE LIVE 3 - Six impromptu card tricks! Out now! http://cameronfrancismagic.com/moments-notice-live-3.html
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The August 2010 entrée: John Guastaferro » » Thank you » » TOPIC IS LOCKED (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.02 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL