The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » From Soup to Nuts » » Whats Right About Magic Shops (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

magicgettogether
View Profile
Special user
Michigan
556 Posts

Profile of magicgettogether
Abbotts Received this via snail mail (stamp and envelope) Aug 23 2010, congrats to BJ Mallen.

Attn Store Manager
Abbotts Magic Company
124 St. Joseph Street
Colon MI 49040

Dear Sir,

I visited your store with my family for the first time recently and was very impressed with the service we received from you staff. There was one employee that I wanted to mention in particular for the outstanding treatment he gave us.

I believe the person's name is Bryan, I'm not sure of his name, but I am sure that he was the only person I saw working behind your counter with a bright red Mohawk and goatee! Even though he was quite busy with several customers, he took the time to demonstrate many tricks that we requested, and showed my 11- and 8-year old grandsons some tips on how to perform certain tricks effectively.

Bryan showed the boys which tricks would be easier for them to conquer as beginners, and which tricks were more difficult to master. The best example of his exemplary service came when one of my grandsons wanted to purchase a trick that he had seen in your store on the previous day. Your store was out of that trick, so Bryan ran over to the grade school, and brought back some inventory of that trick with him. He did it all with a smile and never made us feel like we were inconveniencing him.

We really enjoyed our trip to Colon and your store, and your employees were all very hospitable. Thank you for making our trip enjoyable, and keep up the good work!

Sincerely
Steve (last name with held)
80 years in the making - Magic Get Together
Visit Abbotts Magic Online - Abbott Magic
magicgettogether
View Profile
Special user
Michigan
556 Posts

Profile of magicgettogether
Speaking of BJ Mallen, he's expecting another baby and the due date is today so best of luck to you BJ
80 years in the making - Magic Get Together
Visit Abbotts Magic Online - Abbott Magic
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » From Soup to Nuts » » Whats Right About Magic Shops (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL