The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » New to magic? » » Who's the next big thing in magic? (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

goatears
View Profile
Veteran user
400 Posts

Profile of goatears
So often in art we look to the past for inspiration. We think of Vernon, Miller, Marlo, Houdini, Thurston, or Maskelynne.

Now days we have living legends like Steinmeyer, Harrary, Ammar, Thomsoni, and Carney.

Who are the next legends? The guys that in generations they'll be talking about?

Here's my list;
1. The Buck twins, weather or not you like their magic, or manipulations they have made a permanent foot print on magic.
2. Daniel Garcia, working with people like Michael Ammar and David Blaine it's hard to argue that he's not a close up savant.
3. Mahdi Gilbert, this kid is going to be the next Rene Lavand and I hope he gets the spotlight he deserves.

What do you think? Who is going to rock magic history next?
Cyberqat
View Profile
Inner circle
You can tell I work on the net from my
2209 Posts

Profile of Cyberqat
I think the questions "who is the next big thing" and "who will be remembered by history" are mostly orthogonal questions.
It is always darkest just before you are eaten by a grue.
molsen
View Profile
Special user
Copenhagen
552 Posts

Profile of molsen
I think that guy Harry Lorayne might be the next big thing!

Michael
Wizard of Oz
View Profile
Inner circle
Most people wish I didn't have
5155 Posts

Profile of Wizard of Oz
I'm not sure if there is a single person, but I do love the energy that the younger magicians are bringing to the craft. Most of them are stylish, and relevant verses the nerdy, geeky stereotype that prevailed for a long time. I know. I was (am) one of those geeky magic nerds.

It's been said many times, but I credit Mr. Blaine for bringing the cool to magic.
Pay no attention to that man behind the curtain.
satellite23
View Profile
Elite user
424 Posts

Profile of satellite23
I do not know any of them personnally....but I luv watching their youtube vids.

I agree with Wizard of Oz. they are flashy and very entertaining.

look 'em up: Levi the Illusionist
magicman2k6
harrybob222

they are great and if any of you guys are a part of this Café and reading this.....well all I gotta say is I love the vids and keep doin what ur doin
satellite23
View Profile
Elite user
424 Posts

Profile of satellite23
Oh yes.....and I really like andrew mayne also
goatears
View Profile
Veteran user
400 Posts

Profile of goatears
Top four card guys of our day destined to be legends,
1. Juan Tamariz
2. Richard Turner
3. Rene Lanvand
4. Lenart Green
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » New to magic? » » Who's the next big thing in magic? (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL