The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Tenyo of Japan » » WOW Mini Morphosis... new record? (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page 1~2 [Next]
J M Talbot
View Profile
Inner circle
3058 Posts

Profile of J M Talbot
A slightly used Mini Morphosis is at $305 with the auction to close in a couple of hours. This must be a new record for this effect. I am sure Angelo wishes he had held onto a few of these for his retirement fund!

John
stereo
View Profile
Inner circle
France - Paris
1455 Posts

Profile of stereo
Lol I have sold 5 brand new in box for 99$ each this last mouth on ebay, they are all crazy !
Nicolino
View Profile
Inner circle
2893 Posts

Profile of Nicolino
Just saw this auction myself!
Wow, fantastic news - as I just cheaply bought two copies of this wonderful effect (one even in mint condition!)
:) Smile Smile
The Mati Envelope
A brandnew peek device for the working mentalist!

Chance's Token
Tarot cards in a scenic piece of mystery.....
J M Talbot
View Profile
Inner circle
3058 Posts

Profile of J M Talbot
I wish I could somehow tap into this secret European source of Classic Tenyo items that you and Stereo have <g>. Hey Nicolino I'll give you $50 for one of those...

John
J M Talbot
View Profile
Inner circle
3058 Posts

Profile of J M Talbot
Went for $355! amazing
Killertweety
View Profile
Inner circle
Belgium (-Europe)
1457 Posts

Profile of Killertweety
That's insane for a trick that perhaps is very collectible but not THAT hard to find!? It went even a for few dollars more then the very rare Floating Lady trick sold for not so long ago ... . It's a 'new' Ebayer who bought it ... one with a lot of money it seems. I'm going to contact him and offer him some Tenyo tricks I have for sale Smile
J M Talbot
View Profile
Inner circle
3058 Posts

Profile of J M Talbot
At the end of the day these "benchmarks" are great for us collectors. Killertweety I already contacted the buyer and told them I would sell tricks for 10% less than the Killertweety price... kidding

John
Angelo Carbone
View Profile
V.I.P.
1480 Posts

Profile of Angelo Carbone
I am amazed. What I am so gutted about, I sold my last couple of Mini-Morphosis at a convention for 20.00 pounds each not know I could not get more at the time. I only have one in my possession now and that is all. Smile

I would love to get hold of some more.

Am not making that mistake with Prison Box and Floating Card. Make sure I am keeping a few back for the future.

Also once someone was selling on eBay my Floating Card which was signed on the box by me. Only it was a fake. I never signed anything. Beware!
The Gift: Trick of the Year 2017
My YouTube Channel: http://www.youtube.com/user/themagicinventor
Wizard of Oz
View Profile
Inner circle
Most people wish I didn't have
5155 Posts

Profile of Wizard of Oz
Wow. Who needs gold?
Invest in Tenyo today!

Seriously though, I think Ebay is so far-reaching now, there are wealthy folks out there who just don't care what it costs to flush out their collections. Why pay $50 tomorrow, when you can pay $500 today? Immediate gratification and the joy of a bidding war...
Pay no attention to that man behind the curtain.
Nicolino
View Profile
Inner circle
2893 Posts

Profile of Nicolino
Quote:
On 2010-10-12 10:12, J M Talbot wrote:
I wish I could somehow tap into this secret European source of Classic Tenyo items that you and Stereo have <g>. Hey Nicolino I'll give you $50 for one of those...

I'm afraid, dearest John, but my source requested me to be quiet... I actually do not know him personally, we always make an appointment using newspaper ads and hand over the items using dead drops in a seedy nightclub. The ladys there aren't actually floating, by the way...
The Mati Envelope

Chance's Token
J M Talbot
View Profile
Inner circle
3058 Posts

Profile of J M Talbot
LOL Nicolino! Be cool if the nightclub is called "Diabolicus"...
Nicolino
View Profile
Inner circle
2893 Posts

Profile of Nicolino
...you're perfectly right, that's its name!

Have you been there also???
- For some Tricky Business maybe?

Or did you try some Hanky Panky Penetration with one of the Bared Boned girls?
The Mati Envelope

Chance's Token
J M Talbot
View Profile
Inner circle
3058 Posts

Profile of J M Talbot
Yes and I scored some Blue Crystal, went through the Mystery Door for a little China Suprise, I asked myself What's Next?... the whole thing was a Mind Spinner...
Nicolino
View Profile
Inner circle
2893 Posts

Profile of Nicolino
LOL, good ones!
The Mati Envelope

Chance's Token
Wizard of Oz
View Profile
Inner circle
5155 Posts

Profile of Wizard of Oz
Fantastico! I give this humor a TEN yo.
J M Talbot
View Profile
Inner circle
3058 Posts

Profile of J M Talbot
Wizard of Oz, thanks for thinking I am a Funny Dog, but I am going to stop this Cutting Edge humor... am out of ideas... perhaps I neeed a Ghost Writer.
Nicolino
View Profile
Inner circle
2893 Posts

Profile of Nicolino
Quote:
On 2010-10-14 09:39, J M Talbot wrote:
Wizard of Oz, thanks for thinking I am a Funny Dog, but I am going to stop this Cutting Edge humor...

Oh No!
The Mati Envelope

Chance's Token
Wizard of Oz
View Profile
Inner circle
5155 Posts

Profile of Wizard of Oz
Hey, I'm A Magician, but even I want to make a Clean Cut from this humor.
Killertweety
View Profile
Inner circle
Belgium (-Europe)
1457 Posts

Profile of Killertweety
My English isn't that good and the story bellow is not completely up to par with reality but here goes ... .

Have you heard about those miners in Chile? It was In The News yesterday. A Dynamite Tube brought to explosion in the wrong location made the mine collapse and 33 people were trapped for more then two months in a Tunnel Of Darkness and heat ... . A Black Hole 700 m beneath the surface ... imagine staying there for so long, this must have felt like Infinitum ... . I'd become Angra and loose it!

They made a hole with some heavy materials like Cranes, Supersticks and Thunderstaffs and called it The Alpha Tunnel; 60 cm wide with some sort of Time Capsule pulled down and Against Gravity (up Smile) with some strong, special made Linking Ropes from Hungary.

It's just Fantastic how everyone in Chile was following the news everyday and sympathising - when something bad happens it seems almost everyone helps, humanity perhaps isn't that selfish afterall.

Most miners probably won't have a LITLE Savings Box anymore, they will have enough money to fill their Wild Wallet (a Real Leather one of course) the next few years - Hollywood will be very willing to have their stories (and pay for it) so they can make a movie. A bit of a Paradox, from (700 m below) zero to hero Smile.
They'll have plenty of time for their hobbies; Manuel can play with his Billiard Balls, Fernando can Birdwatch all day long, Mario can cuddle his Sponge Rabbits and Sponge Balls (he's always been a bit young at hearth) as long as he wants and Luis can walk his Funny Dog, 'Flurk' (some sort of strange, Mysterious looking Poodle) all day long ... .

After the workers were released they went through some test (Mindscanners, X-ray's, ...) but some of them seemed to be healthier then before! They didn't have any alcohol (they asked wine but didn't get any which is understandable) or Trio Cigarettes (or Matchsticks to light them).

All well that ends well!
Nicolino
View Profile
Inner circle
2893 Posts

Profile of Nicolino
Seriously, there was something quite magical happening in Chile:

There were 33 miners trapped deep underground in northern Chile; it took 33 days to drill into the group to reach them.

Some say the numbers are just a coincidence, but others say there is more to it.

"The work took 33 days total, one day a man," said Mikhail Proestakis, manager of Driller Supply Company, which participated in the drilling of the rescue shaft with a diameter of 66 centimeters, which is 33 times two.

Advertisement: Story continues below
"I believe in numerology, it has to mean something."

Last but not least the expected rescue began on October 13, 2010 -- which can be written 13/10/10 -- adding up to 33, a fact pointed out by President Sebastian Pinera.

"The 33 appears in everything, everything matches, it's a miracle," said Maria Segovia, sister of miner Dario Segovia. A number of devout Catholics have also pointed out that Jesus was 33 when he was crucified, according to popular belief.

Others call attention to the first note the miners sent up to show they were still alive -- "estamos bien en el refugio los 33" (all 33 of us are in the shelter) -- which was 33 characters in length. (Source)

Think about it...
The Mati Envelope

Chance's Token
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Tenyo of Japan » » WOW Mini Morphosis... new record? (0 Likes)
 Go to page 1~2 [Next]
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.04 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL