The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The Wizard Magic Review » » Wizardfx.tv » » TOPIC IS LOCKED (4 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4~5 [Next]
Robert Sixx
View Profile
Special user
853 Posts

Profile of Robert Sixx
I never was able to change my password as I was never given that option. I still have not received, or been able to recover my password either -- it has just never worked and honestly I've just stopped trying. Good idea, just too bad it doesn't work -- at least not consistantly.

Robert
octave
View Profile
Regular user
172 Posts

Profile of octave
Quote:
On 2010-11-29 17:37, baskitboy5 wrote:
Is there anywhere to get your coin bag, Craig? I see Attack of the Bag is sold out everywhere, but I would be happy with just the bag. Those routines were really magical, especially considering how easy they are to do!

Adam

Hi,

I found the Attack of the bag and Return of the bag combo here. They come with two coin bags as well. http://www.worldmagicstore.com/return-at......715.html . This is definitely on my buy list. The lecture was excellent.

-octave
zhoudumu
View Profile
Regular user
philadelphia
172 Posts

Profile of zhoudumu
I still can not resolve the buffer problem. Maybe I should stop watch it until the problem is solved
Craig Petty
View Profile
V.I.P.
UK
2325 Posts

Profile of Craig Petty
I've had so much great feedback about my Kidology lecture, thanks so much for the feedback. I cannot understand why a couple of you are having problems seeing the lecture. As far as I am aware all the problems with the site have been fixed.

I will look into it for you though.

Craig
Ken Dumm
View Profile
Inner circle
1241 Posts

Profile of Ken Dumm
Quote:
On 2010-12-02 05:37, Craig Petty wrote:
I've had so much great feedback about my Kidology lecture, thanks so much for the feedback. I cannot understand why a couple of you are having problems seeing the lecture. As far as I am aware all the problems with the site have been fixed.

I will look into it for you though.

Craig

It's working for me now Craig...Thanks for putting it up!
saysold1
View Profile
Eternal Order
Recovering Cafe addict with only
10798 Posts

Profile of saysold1
Thanks for putting your new ROUGHED online... free no less! You guys absolutely rock!
Creator of The SvenPad Supreme(R) line of aerospace level quality, made in the USA utility props. https://svenpads.com/
domf
View Profile
New user
Canada
67 Posts

Profile of domf
Awesome!!!!

Best
Dom
jonnyboy
View Profile
Inner circle
San Diego
1021 Posts

Profile of jonnyboy
Thank you, Craig, for putting out "Roughed" for free on Wizard TV. I had no problem watching it. The Lottery Coincidence was a terrific effect. A great Christmas present from you for the magic community.

John
rockwall
View Profile
Special user
762 Posts

Profile of rockwall
Hey Craig,

What's the deal with WizardFX lately? It doesn't look like it's been updated since Dec 15 and I know you guys have done several shows since then.

Loved your latest show!
Mike
dp
View Profile
Veteran user
345 Posts

Profile of dp
Hi Mike,

It's all my fault with the Christmas season. Will be updated this week.

Cheers
Close Up Magician & Illusionist - David Penn

Search The Wizard Product Review at http://www.worldmagicshop.com
slyhand
View Profile
Inner circle
Good ole Virginia
1908 Posts

Profile of slyhand
Hey! Congrats on getting your own slot at the Café. This will be much easier to find now. Sweet!
I am getting so tired of slitting the throats of people who say that I am a violent psychopath.

Alec
rockyu1985
View Profile
New user
21 Posts

Profile of rockyu1985
Hello! DavidPenn and CraigPetty

I really feel exciting to write this to you cause I am a professional magician in china and I really enjoy
the reviews you guys do. it is a pity that china have restrictions to see things on youtube and facebook so I break the restrictions every wednesday to see your reviews and I did not miss any one of them
also last year in beijing a club call "goose&duck" did something like a magic club so they haired some magicians from american
and I know many good magicians like farrell dillon ,arthur trace,jordan wright cause of that .also I am good friend of Greg irwin he is the one creat the finger fitness. For now I am working in a organization called "college magic" it is a organization cover all the college in beijing doing shows and training web sit, lecture, etc about magic

here is my video link
http://v.youku.com/v_show/id_XMjM4MzUyNjI0.html
and
http://v.youku.com/v_show/id_XMTQ0OTQ2MjMy.html
it is a video site in china I am not know if you could see that , anyway I love your review and I will keep watching you ,rocking on~

Rock yu
slyhand
View Profile
Inner circle
Good ole Virginia
1908 Posts

Profile of slyhand
Nicely done and nicely filmed.
I am getting so tired of slitting the throats of people who say that I am a violent psychopath.

Alec
Jaz2005
View Profile
Veteran user
I wish I had time to get more than
339 Posts

Profile of Jaz2005
Very nice Rocky
dmoses
View Profile
Inner circle
2261 Posts

Profile of dmoses
I think some of the problems might be browser based.
Safari doesn't like playing the movies right off... though they dl eventually.
but Firefox works okay.

d
"You're a comedian. You wanna do mankind a service, tell funnier jokes."
TPR by Dave Moses and Iain Dunford
T-shirts for Magicians and Mentalists
TCG438
View Profile
New user
95 Posts

Profile of TCG438
Thanks to Steve, Craig and David.

Having your own category on the Café' makes perfect sense!
Elliott Hodges
View Profile
Veteran user
England
324 Posts

Profile of Elliott Hodges
When is wizard FX gonna be updated?
NFW
View Profile
Inner circle
UK
1002 Posts

Profile of NFW
Hi Craig and David, another very entertaining show - keep up the good work and the reviews ! who ever they offend.
Stapper
View Profile
New user
the netherlands
91 Posts

Profile of Stapper
Hey Craig,

I have seen the free lectures.
Thank you nvery much for that free gift!!!
In your lecture you are speaking about a DVD 'close-up-for-kids'.
Can you tell me were I can find information about it?

Thanks a lot, Arie.
magicblademan
View Profile
Special user
uk
523 Posts

Profile of magicblademan
Cannot log in even though my details are correct ! Don't know why it won't let me, gutted Smile
If you put the time in....you will achieve ...
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The Wizard Magic Review » » Wizardfx.tv » » TOPIC IS LOCKED (4 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4~5 [Next]
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.03 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL