The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Dvd, Video tape, Audio tape & Compact discs. » » Max Maven's MULTIPLICITY (2 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3
jstone
View Profile
Inner circle
Someday I'll have
1452 Posts

Profile of jstone
@nimrod, @oralroberts -

Keep in mind that the DVD is more about teaching a principle (or principles) than it is about tricks. In fact, as you know, the whole first section is basically the same trick with different props. The intent was to show you how to handle a variety of situations.

You can read my full review here if you're interested: Review of Max Maven's Multiplicty
Neil
View Profile
Elite user
484 Posts

Profile of Neil
Am I the only one who doesn't find many of the equivoque procedures that convincing? I think it might be because once you've seen one or two of the effects, you know what's coming and this makes it impossible to see it as a lay person would. But even trying to take this in account, I cannot help thinking that many people are not going to be all that amazed after the forced processes that can result if you're not lucky with a 5 item selection.
lllmagic
View Profile
New user
50 Posts

Profile of lllmagic
This is a Great Video. There are so many possibilities with this technique.
nathanernest
View Profile
New user
80 Posts

Profile of nathanernest
Its a great video and entertaining to laugh at Max's humour. Like his Salvidor Dali and Dolly presentation. I was laughing much more than I should have been Smile
---------
Nath
Brainbu$ter
View Profile
Loyal user
Indianapolis, IN
270 Posts

Profile of Brainbu$ter
The unexplained routine is A_dr_w Ma_ne's Fr_e Fa_l.
LLPublishing
View Profile
New user
28 Posts

Profile of LLPublishing
Quote:
On 2012-06-21 21:59, Brainbu$ter wrote:
The unexplained routine is A_dr_w Ma_ne's Fr_e Fa_l.

That's not what Max did, but it would work!
Billybonkers
View Profile
Loyal user
Diamond Bar L.A
248 Posts

Profile of Billybonkers
Quote:
On 2012-04-18 11:25, lllmagic wrote:
This is a Great Video. There are so many possibilities with this technique.

I learnt a lot form this Dvd, I've actually applied it to a "spike" stye routine. I announce at the start that I will prove my strength by crushing one of the paper cups in front of me. When the correct empty cup is "chosen" and squshed by my hand I then ask them to look under the other cups to reveal nails.

It's alway got a really good reaction.
MuscleMagic
View Profile
Special user
794 Posts

Profile of MuscleMagic
Watched it for the third time, you can really build your own routines off the ideas on this dvd, I also like all the small prop stuff, brings some life to just cards
Justin Lewis
View Profile
Special user
854 Posts

Profile of Justin Lewis
Amazing DVD for those who want to learn! Period!
“The tragedy of life is not that it ends so soon, but that we wait so long to begin it.”- Anonymous
tryphon
View Profile
New user
Florida, USA
46 Posts

Profile of tryphon
Quote:
On Feb 11, 2012, BatsMagic wrote:
I only recently picked this up, and although I am a newcomer to "mentalism", I am satisfied with this DVD. After watching it once, I immediately added "Cointext" to my performance repertoire (since I already had the special coin needed for the effect, and I never had an actual use for it!), and it has gotten very good reactions. Now I need to watch it several more times to see what else would be a good fit for me!

What if the spectator picks the special coin? Do you need two DF coins, one heads and one tails?
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Dvd, Video tape, Audio tape & Compact discs. » » Max Maven's MULTIPLICITY (2 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3
X
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2018 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.1 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL