The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Let there be magic! » » Jumbo Shattered Last Chance Discount!! (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page 1~2~3~4 [Next]
Chance Wolf
View Profile
Inner circle
2425 Posts

Profile of Chance Wolf
Hey Folks,
I had a few requests for a Larger version of "Shattered". So I thought it would be fun and have decided to make a LIMITED EDITION batch of a larger version for Stage applications or larger audiences.

This will include ONE Jumbo Shattered Mirror shaped in the form of a wedge of broken mirror along with a large Deep Red Velvet Carrying Case with our Custom Embroided Logo. If anybody can come up with a cool way to shatter the larger mirror then maybe I will include some shattered pieces as well but it will bump the price so I will leave this as an option at an extra cost.

Approximate size will be 2" Wide at the top and 9" Long tapered to the bottom to allow for the standard paddle move grip.

I will include a cover sheet with a BASIC routine but I think most people will create their own ideas. Estimated INTRODUCTORY/Magic Café price will be $25 plus shipping

Please send me a formal email to:
magician@wolfsmagic.com
with the subject titled: Jumbo Shattered
I will notify you when they are ready to ship.

I will post a link to some pics as soon as I have the proto-types finalized. Hope you have an interest!
Chance Wolf
Wolf's magic
Creator of Wacky Wolf Productions & Fine Collectibles

A DECADE of building Magic and we're just getting started!

http://www.wolfsmagic.com
Mike Robbins
View Profile
Elite user
Anchorage, Alaska
447 Posts

Profile of Mike Robbins
Interested
The fool doth think he is wise, but the wise man knows himself to be a fool.
Shakespeare
paraguppie
View Profile
Elite user
Forsyth Montana!
411 Posts

Profile of paraguppie
Chance,

Could you still use it close up? Sounds pretty cool!

Keith
Check me out at www.magickeith.com
Chance Wolf
View Profile
Inner circle
2425 Posts

Profile of Chance Wolf
Mike,
Thanks a bunch for the first pre-order!! ReyRey has chimed in, via email, as well as a few others Smile

Keith, YES, it can be used close-up. I just finished up the prototype and I gotta tell you...IT LOOKS COOL!! Like a BIG SHARD of BROKEN MIRROR. I will be posting the link as soon as I get some pics taken. I will post a link showing the new Velvet Cases as well but we have to wait for them to get back from the Embroidery Shop.

I have been playing with the wedge styled proto-type and it looks SO COOL and SCARY you may be afraid to even handle it ( even though it is totally safe Smile )
Thanks again,
Chance Wolf

ClodAppleleft
View Profile
Regular user
Manchester, NH
195 Posts

Profile of ClodAppleleft
This sounds like the perfect effect for me for my Ren-Faire act! Definitely let me know!!!!!!

Jeff
There are many different ways to cut an apple.
Chance Wolf
View Profile
Inner circle
2425 Posts

Profile of Chance Wolf
Hey Folks,
Here is a link to see the Jumbo Shattered in action. I had only practiced the moves for about 5 minutes before making the video so don't be cruel!
http://www.wolfsmagic.com/jumbo_shattered_video_demo.htm
The file is almost 2MB so please be patient.
Hope it works!
Chance

MagicIllusion
View Profile
New user
7 Posts

Profile of MagicIllusion
Hi Chance,

I think this sounds like a great idea. I really admire your creativity and generosity towards the magic community!
paraguppie
View Profile
Elite user
Forsyth Montana!
411 Posts

Profile of paraguppie
That thing looks menacing! I love it. Sign me up for one! Nice job...as usuall!

Keith Smile
Check me out at www.magickeith.com
Chance Wolf
View Profile
Inner circle
2425 Posts

Profile of Chance Wolf
Thanks guys for the enthusiasm! I have been receiving a good response in pre-orders. We are making up the custom bags and I will be starting on the Jumbo Shattered's within the next 3-5 days.

If you are having a hard time viewing the AVI file, I will see what I can do. Maybe send it directly? I will be posting a pics link as well tonight for those of you who cannot see the AVI files. But ya really got to see this monster in motion.
Thanks again for the support!
Chance Wolf

YousifS
View Profile
Regular user
USA
194 Posts

Profile of YousifS
I thought you performed this very well. This will definitely be a hit.

Great job, as usual!
R2
View Profile
Special user
935 Posts

Profile of R2
I totally love the look of your products....Thanks for putting this out there for us to have...!

Would you be so kind as to email me the exact fee you wish for the deluxe version i.e. bells and whistles...?

Congratulations for your award winning mind and creativity from the CREATOR...He has blessed you with...!
Peter Loughran
View Profile
V.I.P.
Ontario, Canada
2683 Posts

Profile of Peter Loughran
Well folks I can't wait for mine to arrive!

Im going to have Chance build one of these babies especially for an introduction effect as I tell the story to my new Devil's Reflection illuison for my touring stage show!

Im not sure if there is anything else to say! If you can't see the possibilties in this, than you have to look yourself in the mirror and chant the words....

Shattered...
Shattered...
Shattered...

And see what happens....

Magic!

Excellent idea Chance, really excellent!

P.S. After you build mine, don't make anymore!

P. Smile Smile
Brand New: - SNAKE BITE ILLUSION
www.masterofillusions.ca

Follow me on Facebook:
https://m.facebook.com/peter.loughran.9

Check out my new movie:
www.plasterrockmovie.com
www.globaluniversal.com

Also visit: www.l2fireworks.com
DaveWomach
View Profile
Elite user
Dave Womach
453 Posts

Profile of DaveWomach
Chance, you kick ***! Another great idea! Can't wait to see it in action! It shouldn't surprise me that you continue to produce superior and original products for the magic community! Excellent idea!

Dave

http://www.MagicalBirds.com
BroDavid
View Profile
Inner circle
America’s North Coast, Ohio
3176 Posts

Profile of BroDavid
Chance, as one who "complained" about the size of Shattered (Not really, but I did say that I would like something bigger) I am really excited about this one.

I already sent you my confirmation. I definitely want one of these gems.

Customer service is King, and you are definitely the King of Customer Service.

Thanks!

BroDavid
If you stand for nothing, you will fall for anything.
R2
View Profile
Special user
935 Posts

Profile of R2
Just received mine, thanks Chance. You da' man!

Just kiddin' dudes...I was just trying to make you all jealous...!

Lookin' forward to recieving mine in the mail Chance. Take your time with the others but, get to work on mine my friend...go on now "Git"!~rr
Chance Wolf
View Profile
Inner circle
2425 Posts

Profile of Chance Wolf
ReyRey,
WOW!! You freaked me out! I almost took the bait Smile
Thank you everybody who have so cool to make thier Pre-Orders!! I can assure you that you will not regret it. If anybody else has an interest, just write me, I will be making then over the next 2 weeks and shipping them out as they are completed.
Take care,
Chance

Corey K
View Profile
Special user
Rhode Island
502 Posts

Profile of Corey K
Chance,

Wow! Looks amazing. It looks so crazy because of the size and the shape - you wouldn't think that it was even handleable! I'm placing my pre-order now - I'm looking forward to playing with this one.

Take care...
Corey King
ClodAppleleft
View Profile
Regular user
Manchester, NH
195 Posts

Profile of ClodAppleleft
Chance,

I'm already on the pre-order list, but I have to let you know... WOW!!! I can't wait to get this trick!!!

Jeff
There are many different ways to cut an apple.
R2
View Profile
Special user
935 Posts

Profile of R2
So sorry to let you down Jeff/Clod but, it isn't a trick...

It is a device which allows for the presentation of something which looks magical...however Trick not!

Didn't want for you to be expecting a trick..this one should be a real treat for my groups!~rr

p.s. Don't bother Chance he should be busy right about now for all of the pre-orders>
sleightly
View Profile
Elite user
New Hampshire
500 Posts

Profile of sleightly
Hate to be a critic (especially since I am very appreciative of Chance's efforts), but the shape of the wedge creates an enormous discrepency that is pretty regularly apparent to intelligent (read observant) spectators. Rather than a right angle triangle, consider an isoceles-shaped wedge to minimize corner "flop". The broken base will help to reinforce the "shard" look....
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Let there be magic! » » Jumbo Shattered Last Chance Discount!! (0 Likes)
 Go to page 1~2~3~4 [Next]
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.04 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL