The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » THE MAGIC MENU - The International Journal for Close-Up Magicians » » It has been awhile now. » » TOPIC IS LOCKED (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

slyhand
View Profile
Inner circle
Good ole Virginia
1908 Posts

Profile of slyhand
We are now going into the new year and the summer issue has not been seen. Will we be getting it? If not, fine, just let us know. The last reason given was because one or two columnists were late. I understand about the financial side of things. Like I said, just let us know. Thank you.
I am getting so tired of slitting the throats of people who say that I am a violent psychopath.

Alec
bsears
View Profile
Inner circle
Cincinnati, Ohio
1040 Posts

Profile of bsears
I am curious as well.
Ron Vergilio
View Profile
Special user
Murrieta, CA
835 Posts

Profile of Ron Vergilio
I corresponded with Jim yesterday. He said that he is involved with some big project and should have the last issue out in three weeks or so. Hope this helps just a little.

-Ron
May the magic in your life never disappear

*** Lou Serrano's Steel Ball Routine ***
bsears
View Profile
Inner circle
Cincinnati, Ohio
1040 Posts

Profile of bsears
Wow. There may be hope yet! I'm glad its at least still a possibility; the way the whole thing fell apart left a poor impression on me.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » THE MAGIC MENU - The International Journal for Close-Up Magicians » » It has been awhile now. » » TOPIC IS LOCKED (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL