The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Tricks & Effects » » Mark Mason/Bob Swadling's TRICEPTION (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Scott Humston
View Profile
New user
13 Posts

Profile of Scott Humston
Hey All you coin freaks out there...If you haven't seen this get ready to be blown away...I just spent a few minutes this morning at Mark's house (Mark lives about a mile from my home, and we get to see each other occasionally when we are both not traveling) he showed me this effect...which has got to be one of the best thought-through packaged coin routines/gimmicks I've ever seen. I love coin magic...and have seen a LOT of it...and this is fantastic. Just wanted to share my excitement with fellow coin magi! Amazing!
funnybiz
View Profile
New user
61 Posts

Profile of funnybiz
I'll have my copy just after the new year. I look forward to seeing how it stacks up with Schoolcraft. Belmont, Dokkum, Lessen and the rest of the top gaffers.
mavericklancer
View Profile
Elite user
Irvine, Ca
437 Posts

Profile of mavericklancer
There's been a discussion about this. It was moved to Secret Sessions (You need 50 posts to get to that forum) since it talked about the inner workings of the gaffs. Quite a few Café members have received theirs and have given their input. There were some disappointments (mostly people who have the same type of gaff already), and some who were quite happy.
joseph
View Profile
Eternal Order
Please ignore my
15067 Posts

Profile of joseph
Here is the Demo ..
"Everything should be made as simple as possible, but no simpler." (Einstein)...
J-Mac
View Profile
Inner circle
Ridley Park, PA
3868 Posts

Profile of J-Mac
Nice quick summary, Maverick!

Thanks!

Jim
sal
View Profile
New user
82 Posts

Profile of sal
Form a friend that has a set -It's the best thing since sliced bread! It is a really nice gimmick set
JD_UK
View Profile
New user
74 Posts

Profile of JD_UK
Is the discussion page still active?
benmagic1
View Profile
Regular user
177 Posts

Profile of benmagic1
I got this at Blackpool and it is very good, the g...... will not break. 9 out of 10.

Ben
psychod
View Profile
Regular user
Upstate New York
112 Posts

Profile of psychod
I saw this at MagicLive 2011 and was very impressed. Unfortunately, I didn't have enough disposable income left to purchase one. I don't plan on making that same mistake in 2013!
Just adding my 3 cents worth because anybody can add their 2 cents worth...
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Tricks & Effects » » Mark Mason/Bob Swadling's TRICEPTION (0 Likes)
<<< Previous Topic Next Topic >>>
X
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001- 2014 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.121426 seconds, requiring 30 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

[1] [0] [3] [0] [2] [6] [5] [8] [0] [8]