The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The Association of Family and Kidshow Performers » » Who is your Favorite Magic Creator? (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2
revmike
View Profile
Special user
Annville, PA
646 Posts

Profile of revmike
Another one I'd like to add to the mix is Tommy James. He is newer to my list but has marketed quite a few of products in the last 2 years that merit serious consideration of the family performer.
The magic is not in our sleights and illusions, but instead in our ability to bring love and joy.
TommyJ
View Profile
Inner circle
Foxboro, MA
1750 Posts

Profile of TommyJ
Quote:
On 2012-10-29 22:59, revmike wrote:
Another one I'd like to add to the mix is Tommy James. He is newer to my list but has marketed quite a few of products in the last 2 years that merit serious consideration of the family performer.

Thanks for your consideration Mike.

BTW I have FOUR effects coming out real soon:

My Birthday DVD "Birthday Party Mania" will debut TODAY (If Hurricane Sandy hasn't put UPS behind in its shipment.)

Library Rabbit Production: A great rabbit production for the school/library performer and the entire unit fold flat for traveling, even the load chamber. I was able to capture a video of me using the prop in a school show in Maine yesterday afternoon. This could also be released today or tomorrow. Check out my web site for details.

Vanishing Rabbit: Release in a few days. Works like the Stop Lite trick. Show three cards 8" by 10" each. A Wizard Hat, a wizards wand and a rabbit. Place them into a bamboo folder (supplied). Remove the hat and show it on both sides. Remove the wand, show it on both sides. Ask the children what is left in the folder, they will say RABBIT. Open the folder to prove the rabbit is gone, but, the kids see a card sticking out of the side of the folder. Remove the card and in big bold black letters, it says GONE. Kids ask to see the other side, so you show the other side of the folder, but they demand to see the other side of the card. You state there is nothing on the other side. After some anticipation you turn the card around and it says NOTHING, in big bold letters, proving there is nothing on the other side! VERY fun to perform but I haven't gotten a video of it yet.

My third in the "Flash Appearing Banner" series. . . Flash Appearing Merry Christmas Banner. Releasing in mid-November.

Please note: EVERYTHING I produce I use in my own performances Smile
"Keep the Kids Laughing!"
https://www.tommyjamesmagic.com/store
Mumblemore
View Profile
Inner circle
1429 Posts

Profile of Mumblemore
The folks at Practical Magic and Dan Wolfe at Smokey Mountain Magic also merit mention, as do Tommy James, Chance Wolf, Barry Mitchell, Tim Sonnefeldt, and David Ginn
Russo
View Profile
Inner circle
So.California / Centl.Florida / retired Florida
1166 Posts

Profile of Russo
I have several effects by Edwin Hooper -Supreame Magic-ENGLAND- He passed away several years ago- the effects are pretty good-though I don't use thm now(storage-like new- anyone interested??. Ralph (russo) Rousseau
jamiedoyle
View Profile
Special user
Lafayette, IN
619 Posts

Profile of jamiedoyle
I'm going with Barry Mitchell.

I would reccomend joining Barry Mitchell's FB group just so you can take advantage of his big sale happening on Dec 1.
http://www.facebook.com/groups/91490649859/ Lot's of Kidshow items and just an all around nice guy!

Tell him I sent you!
Jamie Doyle
International President - Fellowship of Christian Magicians
jamiedoylemagic.com
BIGmagiclV
View Profile
Veteran user
375 Posts

Profile of BIGmagiclV
The 2 guys I like to deal with are known as "kids" magic creators but are amazing inventors and a lot of their stuff can be adapted for kids.
Bizzaro and Chris Smith (MagicSmith), both out of Vegas.
Mondeaux
View Profile
New user
15 Posts

Profile of Mondeaux
I have been dealing with Barry Mitchell for the past year and he's not only super creative, but a great generous guy. Every prop I've bought that he makes himself is top quality and stuff you wouldn't dream of getting rid of. He's a pleasure to deal with and shares his ideas unselfishly.
Yes, there are many other creative minds I admire out there, but Barry Mitchell is tops in his field.
RSteele
View Profile
New user
99 Posts

Profile of RSteele
ProMystic!
mentalist25
View Profile
New user
60 Posts

Profile of mentalist25
I think Michael Ammar - a Creator!!
revmike
View Profile
Special user
Annville, PA
646 Posts

Profile of revmike
Haven't checked on this post yet - Nice to see it is still generating interest.
The magic is not in our sleights and illusions, but instead in our ability to bring love and joy.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The Association of Family and Kidshow Performers » » Who is your Favorite Magic Creator? (0 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.02 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL