The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Tricks & Effects » » Wolfs Magic RINGS OF TRUTH (1 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page 1~2 [Next]
dking66
View Profile
Loyal user
261 Posts

Profile of dking66
http://www.wolfsmagic.com/Rings%20of%20Truth.htm
Other than the Hughes Snake Basket re-creation... the Ring of Truth is the most stunning of all Chance's work! Nicely packaged and gift-boxed with the WM logo! The piece is purely masterful in every way! The rings look like something direct from the Tiffany's case! When I opened the secret compartment... I was blown away... and my mouth dropped open to the beauty of the inner workers and gimmick to the engraved plate. This is certainly a winner... and that's the truth!
Doug
kbfnyf
View Profile
New user
60 Posts

Profile of kbfnyf
I cannot recall a recent magic purchase in which the item I received exceeded my expectations to the degree I experienced when I examined Rings of Truth. Chance's craftsmanship & attention to detail are unsurpassed. He should be very proud of this release. Congratulations!
Steven Steele
View Profile
Chief of Staff
1868 Posts

Profile of Steven Steele
I just received mine today and have been exploring it all evening. I'm going to take a bit of time and think about a presentation. The craftsmanship is outstanding and I'm really looking forward to using it. If I was to have one complaint, is that the ring colors are very pale and in my set, two of the rings are almost identical. You really have to look at them to tell the difference. Other than that, a fantastic item!
Coram Deo
Chance Wolf
View Profile
Inner circle
2425 Posts

Profile of Chance Wolf
Thanks for the great reviews guys! I really appreciate it as it was a lot of work to create and manufacture.
Steven, I apologize if the ring contrast is not strong enough. Apparently, these rings look a lot different under the fluorescent lights in the shop. I tried my best to send out contrasting combination's but a few customers are a bit weary of them.
Please write me at my company email and I will give you some options.
Thanks again for the reviews and support!
Chance
Creator of Wacky Wolf Productions & Fine Collectibles

A DECADE of building Magic and we're just getting started!

http://www.wolfsmagic.com
Steven Steele
View Profile
Chief of Staff
1868 Posts

Profile of Steven Steele
Chance, you're absolutely right. I put them under the kitchen lights and the rings are beautiful and are obviously very different. So, when I perform I'll move everybody into the kitchen of the venue I'm at for a great routine! Actually thanks for the offer and I will be in touch.

Steven
Coram Deo
Chance Wolf
View Profile
Inner circle
2425 Posts

Profile of Chance Wolf
HA! I should have put that in the web ad! It really was an honest oversight and, as we typically do, will make everything right asap!
Thanks
Chance

rogueclown
View Profile
Veteran user
Hollywood
320 Posts

Profile of rogueclown
Very nice work Wolfs Magic!! I freaked my girlfriend out with it! She had no clue, and it is a real piece of art. Very nice.
Please keep up the great work!
Thanks!!
RC
vinsmagic
View Profile
Eternal Order
sleeping with the fishes...
10959 Posts

Profile of vinsmagic
Is there a demo ???
vinny
Come check out my magic.

http://www.vinnymarini.com
Chance Wolf
View Profile
Inner circle
2425 Posts

Profile of Chance Wolf
Vinny,
Soory but I had to pass on the video demo as there really is not much to demo.
If you read the online routine, you will understand.
I have been trying my best to create video demos but there is a point where I draw the line.
Thanks!
Chance

Steven Steele
View Profile
Chief of Staff
1868 Posts

Profile of Steven Steele
OK, I'm back for an update. Chance and I exchanged the rings and the set is fantastic. As I wrote before, it was only a minor concern and was thinking about how to work around, but now it's not necessary. The workings are beautiful and the entire set is a show piece of the highest caliber. Thanks Chance for everything. Still a satisfied customer.

Steven
Coram Deo
Robert M
View Profile
Inner circle
2482 Posts

Profile of Robert M
Rings of Truth is like a Collector's Workshop piece only better. A beautiful walnut box, a ruby, diamond, and emerald ring (in my set), and ingenious inner workings. This is a real collector's item. I'm very proud to own one.

Robert
bprindle
View Profile
New user
10 Posts

Profile of bprindle
I have a New-in-Box unused Rings of Truth at the original price. Contact me if you're interested.
Chance Wolf
View Profile
Inner circle
2425 Posts

Profile of Chance Wolf
Hey Folks!
I did not have plans of making the Rings of Truth anytime soon however there seems to be another surge of interest in this effect.
I have decided to begin a small run of these very soon. I will need at least 30-45 days to complete them.
Please email me to confirm that you have a SERIOUS interest in making the purchase so I may reserve a unit for you.
There is no need for a deposit. I just need to be sure of how many people actually would like to purchase the effect so I do not overstock the item.
Once they near completion, you will be notified and you may purchase the unit at that time.
Thanks so much for the support!
Chance

MagiChrisMitch
View Profile
Special user
702 Posts

Profile of MagiChrisMitch
Great news Chance! I'm in. Sent you an email, so glad your going to make more.
Chance Wolf
View Profile
Inner circle
2425 Posts

Profile of Chance Wolf
Hey folks,
Typically I do 1 dozen units per run. We have reached that amount in folks who have a serious interest.
If you want one from this run, please let me know asap and I will bump up the unit count.
Otherwise you will be waiting until the next run which could be anywhere from 4-6 month wait.
NO PM's for reservations!!!
Please email me at: magician@wolfsmagic.com
Subject: Rings of Truth Interest

Thanks for the GREAT support guys!!
Chance

auriuspd
View Profile
Regular user
167 Posts

Profile of auriuspd
I am eagerly awaiting this item. Any updates?
Chance Wolf
View Profile
Inner circle
2425 Posts

Profile of Chance Wolf
I am still in the process of making them. I am making 14 units and have 12 serious people on the waiting list.
They should be done within 7-14 days depending on my schedule.
I will notify everyone on the waiting list once they are almost ready to ship. We will post the payment link at that time.
Please make your purchase as soon as you can as this is one of my fatsest selling tricks!!
Here is the link for those of you who are not familiar with this effect. Be sure to read the reviews for honest opinions from my customers.
http://wolfsmagic.com/Rings%20of%20Truth.htm
Thanks for the support guys!!
Chance

auriuspd
View Profile
Regular user
167 Posts

Profile of auriuspd
Thanks for the update.
MagiChrisMitch
View Profile
Special user
702 Posts

Profile of MagiChrisMitch
Notification was made that Chance is now taking orders on ROT. I made sure to put my order in immediately so I wouldn't miss out. They are going to go fast, so if you have been waiting for this one, don't delay. I'm glad to be part of this run. Looking forward to it.

CHRIS
Killertweety
View Profile
Inner circle
Belgium (-Europe)
1457 Posts

Profile of Killertweety
Placed my order too ... about 5 minutes after receiving his e-mail Smile After I read all the reviews I'm pretty confident it will be great.

I'm quite surprised the website still says 'in stock' because I believe only a few were made as 'extra', the others were kind of 'reserved' for people like me or MagiChrisMitch who contacted Chance a few weeks ago. RingsOT is already a collectors item and will be even more so in the future I think. If you don't own it yet and like beautifull almost self-working micro magic or collect magic items I wouldn't hesitate a second.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Tricks & Effects » » Wolfs Magic RINGS OF TRUTH (1 Likes)
 Go to page 1~2 [Next]
X
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.03 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL