The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The little darlings » » Leaving a mess at the venue (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4
magicgeorge
View Profile
Inner circle
Belfast
4294 Posts

Profile of magicgeorge
I'm confused too. What has this got to do with country houses?
Sam Sandler
View Profile
Inner circle
2476 Posts

Profile of Sam Sandler
Sure if the show I booked has a spectacular illusion or trick that they told me in advance that makes a mess and that I need to clean it up then I have no problem.

I think you are missing the point. staying to clean up the snow storm has nothing to do with being a professional or not being one.

in my contract it states things like needing tables for back stage,table and charis for lobby, full length mirror, trash can, water, soda, and mentions that I nor my team members stay to sweep up. at a theatre, or church or school, they have a clean up crew that comes in to... well clean up!

at a home party I make it very clear what I do and they never have a problem. oh and some one made the comment about being the only magician in town -- I know not directed specifallly at me I am just informing there are a very large number of magicians in my area mater of fact with in 60 minute radius there are some very famous and extremely talented magicians. I am lucky to live in this area where so many great magicians live. I get to bounce ideas off them and see some great shows.
there is even a juggler lives right up the street from me. (HI Al) LOL

so let me ask you all when you do a house party do you ask them to move the couch and or chair and maybe some toys?? so that you can have more space to set up?

sammy
sam sandler- America's only full-time DEAF Illusionist
http://www.samsandler.com
http://www.deafinitelymagic.com
ku7uk3
View Profile
Inner circle
1747 Posts

Profile of ku7uk3
Country houses? What on earth are you talking about? Are you responding to the right thread?

As for Sam's question - I do occasionally ask them to move furniture if I feel it right to do so. For instance, moving the couch for the children to get into the room. Its one of those things you consider if you think it will help the children see the show. But I always move the furntiure back after the show.

Steve
Ring Tricks, Marketing Magic, Key Project and more!
www.amazingstephen.co.uk
magicgeorge
View Profile
Inner circle
Belfast
4294 Posts

Profile of magicgeorge
Quote:
On 2011-02-25 05:03, ku7uk3 wrote:
... its more about manors.

Yup.

Are you?
kimmo
View Profile
Inner circle
Sheffield
1193 Posts

Profile of kimmo
Lol @ George!!!!
VISIT MY ONLINE STORE!: www.kimmomagicshop.com
NEW LECTURE NOTES - SHOW US YOUR TRIX NOW AVAILABLE AS AN INSTANT DIGITAL DOWNLOAD!

Kimmo DVD available Now!
Watch the promo here!
Order your copy NOW! CLICK HERE!

ENTERTAINER,MAGICIAN AND VENTRILOQUIST'S BLOG - DON'T READ THIS...
Al Kazam the Magic Man
View Profile
Special user
Living in Perth Western Australia
935 Posts

Profile of Al Kazam the Magic Man
Cmon George,,,for crying out loud,,,keep up man!! This thread has nothing to do with old houses in the country. Can't you reed propalee? Smile
Al Kazam --> Magic guy in Perth Australia
www.al-kazam.com
Also on Facebook
www.facebook.com/magicianAlKazam
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The little darlings » » Leaving a mess at the venue (0 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2017 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.13 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL