The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Penny for your thoughts » » You can do no better than ParaLabs (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page 1~2 [Next]
Aaron E
View Profile
Special user
707 Posts

Profile of Aaron E
I have said this in the past...ParaLabs is TOP NOTCH with customer service and products. I had an issue with my Pen's, I contacted Thomas to ask about the issue. He told me about a new product that was ready for shipping called the Parapen construction kit. He told me he would send one out right away along with 3 free paper refills for my trouble. When the box arrived, I found the construction kit, the refills AND the PLF ESP Cards. I contacted Thomas fearing their was a mistake with the order. NOPE, Thomas said the ESP Cards are a little "sorry" for the trouble I had! UNBELIEVABLE! BTW...I made a new pen in about 5 minutes of opening the package. SUPER easy. Great customer service goes along way in my book. That is very rare to find these days. Also, Thomas sent the products BEFORE I sent him money for the construction kit.

I can't sat enough about these guys. Thanks again Thomas
Mike Ince
View Profile
Inner circle
1815 Posts

Profile of Mike Ince
I have the ParaPen construction kit as well. While I haven't made a pen with it yet, it's an impressive little piece of secret-agent kit that will be with me at every show in case of emergency.

Gotta agree about ParaLabs' stellar customer service. They have set the bar above everyone else's head.
"Greetings, my friends. We are all interested in the future, for that is where you and I are going to spend the rest of our lives. You are interested in the unknown, the mysterious, the unexplainable. That is why you are here."

One of the great secrets of magic and deception is to make the truth seem too ridiculous to believe.
Waters
View Profile
Inner circle
2480 Posts

Profile of Waters
Absolutely unbelievable concepts, designs, execution and service. Stellar is right.
MentalistCreationLab
View Profile
Inner circle
1086 Posts

Profile of MentalistCreationLab
The ESP cards are fantastic. Just thought I would toss that out there. Para Labs is a great company.
Sid Helkule
View Profile
Inner circle
Australia
1477 Posts

Profile of Sid Helkule
I've got a set on the way as well Bill. I'm being as patient as possible.

And lest we forget the amazing charity work that was just completed by Paralabs.
eSamuels
View Profile
Inner circle
2597 Posts

Profile of eSamuels
Was very proud to have been associated with the ESP Testing Cards project.

The attention to detail is beyond anything I've ever seen; and I'm not talking about inconsequential cosmetic detail.
These are the kinds of subtleties that can't help but elevate your game.

e
corsufle
View Profile
Regular user
199 Posts

Profile of corsufle
Quote:
On 2011-01-20 21:36, MentalistCreationLab wrote:
The ESP cards are fantastic. Just thought I would toss that out there. Para Labs is a great company.

I second this. Also agree with everyone concerning their first class customer service. It was a real pleasure dealing with Paralabs.
Who is the Fool with the guitar?
Find out at HobbyhorseMusic.com
Anansi
View Profile
Regular user
193 Posts

Profile of Anansi
You could not hope to meet a more plain dealing, courteous and generous pair than Thomas and Rainer.
Their work is so detailed in form and content and they care passionately about the mystery arts.

If you haven't, then get thee to ParaLabs!
ars est celare artem
kambiz
View Profile
Inner circle
Perth, down by the cool of the pool
1436 Posts

Profile of kambiz
There are no better pair of gentlemen to deal with in the industry than Thomas and Rainer, period!

There are some unbelievable projects coming through from these guys over the coming year, 2011 is the year of the Paralab

Kam
If I speak forth, many a mind will shatter,
And if I write, many a pen will break.
.....and when I consider my own self, lo, I find it coarser than clay!
mywords4u
View Profile
Regular user
New Zealand
152 Posts

Profile of mywords4u
I agree with everything that's being said. Their customer service is stellar and so is the quality of their product.
Stephen Young
View Profile
Inner circle
Thought Illusions
3615 Posts

Profile of Stephen Young
Add my name to the list of very happy customers

steve
Dr Spektor
View Profile
Inner circle
The frosty North
9455 Posts

Profile of Dr Spektor
Paralabs clearly demonstrates the ethos of what is needed in the mystery arts business... honest, good people creating quality products, proper crediting, no rip offs, no preorder bull, and delivering on time, and innovative. They set a standard all should attempt to follow.
"They are lean and athirst!!!!"

www.carcosa-collection.com
Dr Spektor
View Profile
Inner circle
The frosty North
9455 Posts

Profile of Dr Spektor
Paralabs clearly demonstrates the ethos of what is needed in the mystery arts business... honest, good people creating quality products, proper crediting, no rip offs, no preorder bull, and delivering on time, and innovative. They set a standard all should attempt to follow.
"They are lean and athirst!!!!"

www.carcosa-collection.com
DrTodd
View Profile
Inner circle
1530 Posts

Profile of DrTodd
Ditto from me folks. I am working with the ESP Cards and Picture cards, as well as the AMAZING books that come with them. So mnay ideas, subtleties, and nuances, while the quality of the all the material is second to none. Customer service has been stellar and ongoing correspondence is excellent. It was also so nice to be involed in the Secret Impressions project. Keep it coming!
dmoses
View Profile
Inner circle
1958 Posts

Profile of dmoses
Yup.

Fine thinkers and good businessmen... a rare combo in this arena.

d
"It's not the band I hate... it's the fans."
TPR by Dave Moses and Iain Dunford
Neznarf
View Profile
Inner circle
NY then AZ now
1396 Posts

Profile of Neznarf
ParaLabs
IMPORTANT - PLEASE NOTE
09.06.2010 - 12:30

ParaLabs has recently learned that a number of 'mentalist-style' magicians have obtained some of our testing materials in order to present mental-magic 'effects' or tricks in an apparently convincing manner and in seemingly test conditions. We would like to make our clients and audiences aware of this so that they may exercise due caution in assessing these performances.

ParaLabs has always sought to scientifically investigate paranormal phenomena and provide appropriate explanations, demonstrations and uses of these phenomena to its students, clients and audiences. These mentalist-magicians base their effects on psychology, non-verbal communication and a variety of other techniques to seemingly reproduce some of the effects demonstrated in our laboratories.

The use of ParaLabs materials by persons other than ParaLabs trained personnel should therefore be treated with caution and circumspection.

Dr T. Corinda
Director, Customer Services.

ParaLabs

gedruckt am 21.01.2011 - 17:58

http://www.paralabs.org/include.php?path......entid=89
"Life is not about waiting for the storms to pass...it's about learning how to dance in the rain."
EricDraven
View Profile
Inner circle
1232 Posts

Profile of EricDraven
I too have the best experience with Thomas and Rainer!
Outstanding customer care!!
Believe me...nothing is trivial...
FairieSnuff
View Profile
Regular user
157 Posts

Profile of FairieSnuff
Huge Lab fan here !
Anthony Jacquin
View Profile
Inner circle
2187 Posts

Profile of Anthony Jacquin
Loving this thread. We played around with the ParaPen kit and got it down to just under two minutes to assemble with a new Sharpie. Good investment.

I have been lucky enough via Head Hacking to work with Thomas and Rainer as well as the rest of their close circle for a few years now. This has given me the chance to watch their already outstanding products and sequences (they don't do effects or routines) be refined. We are now the proud and sole reseller of their products in the UK. These include the ParaPad, ESP Cards and Books.

If you are into their written work so far then you will when they decide to release it be stunned by their Picture Deck and book Depicting Thoughts as well as the secret extra volume. It is amazing. I have no idea when it will be released but expect it in 2011.

Their book test is so good it is obscene. I suspect this will never see the light outside of the PLF Factory. So if you go to the factory ask to see it Smile

You can get more info on their cards and books here http://www.headhacking.com/mproducts

Anthony

Anthony
Anthony Jacquin
Hypnotism for Magicians
October 2013, London.
http://www.headhacking.com/training/
NeilS
View Profile
Inner circle
1211 Posts

Profile of NeilS
I agree with all that has been written. The service and products are exceptional. The Parapad was one of my favourite purchases of last year while Secret Impressions not only raised money for a good cause but is, I feel, destined to become a classic.

I look forward to more of their releases during the year.

Neil
mastermindreader
View Profile
V.I.P.
Seattle, WA
9958 Posts

Profile of mastermindreader
I've had the good fortune to see the ParaLabs Picture Deck and books described by Anthony. The pack is the best of its kind that I have ever seen. Also, their ESP cards are sensational and I highly recommend them to anyone who is serious about close up mentalism.

Good thoughts,

Bob
Bob Cassidy
Psychic Entertainers Association Dunninger Award 2011
The Master Mindreaders Workshop
Bob Cassidy Live
EricDraven
View Profile
Inner circle
1232 Posts

Profile of EricDraven
Depicting Thoughts is excellent!!
I already own it...in german! Smile Smile
Believe me...nothing is trivial...
ParaLabs - Thomas
View Profile
Special user
661 Posts

Profile of ParaLabs - Thomas
Thanks so much for your appreciation.
I have to say that we feel a bit sheepish about this, ...

On the other hand - to be honest - it feels good!

Cheers

Th.
Stephen Young
View Profile
Inner circle
Thought Illusions
3615 Posts

Profile of Stephen Young
Will para labs be at Blackpool this year?

Steve
Rainer - ParaLabs
View Profile
Regular user
108 Posts

Profile of Rainer - ParaLabs
Quote:
On 2011-01-22 06:34, steveline wrote:
Will ParaLabs be at Blackpool this year?

Steve

Unfortunately, not. We have to many projects and to less Time to travel this year.

Thomas and I planing some other Meetings this Year.
So stay tuned ;-)

Thanks a lot for all your comments and enthusiasm.
It is a nice reward for our work.

cheers
Rainer
mywords4u
View Profile
Regular user
New Zealand
152 Posts

Profile of mywords4u
Quote:
On the other hand - to be honest - it feels good!

You should be. You know what? You should also feel proud...
mywords4u
View Profile
Regular user
New Zealand
152 Posts

Profile of mywords4u
I just have to write about my most recent experience with Thomas and Rainer...

I ordered some ParaPen Construction Kit with ESP materials in Nov and was told that it was shipped. I was away from mid Dec and got back home in Jan. Since the package didn't arrive before I left, I figured that it'll be here by the time I get back. Turns out though, when I came back, the package was not here.

So I contacted Thomas and was referred to Rainer. I explained the situation and was told that they would send another package. At the time I was sure that it was lost since it had been about 5 weeks since it was sent and it usually takes about 2 weeks to get things from Germany to here. They even refunded by money and said to make the payment again once I have received my stuff (I haven't had anyone who does this).. So a few days after I was notified that they sent another package I received something from ParaLabs. I thought that it was the package that they sent a few days ago only to realize that something was a little strange. What I found out was that it was the original package that was sent last year and I have another package on its way.

Obviously I contacted Rainer and expressed my concern. The trip in Dec was expensive and I just can't afford to pay for two packages... So the solution they offered is that I hold on to both packages, take out what I ordered and if they receive orders from where I live, I send it to the customer via domestic shipping... I was so stunned.

I've had pretty good customer service but nothing like this... Rainer also offered something in his last email and I just have to ask him back to make sure but if it's what I think it is... I don't think I've ever had customer service as good as this.

One last thing about their products. Though I only have ParaPad, ParaPen Construction kit and their ESP set but I've never been disappointed about the quality of their product. From my experience with these guys I know that whatever they decide to release, it's going to be awesome.

I just had to write here...
Sid Helkule
View Profile
Inner circle
Australia
1477 Posts

Profile of Sid Helkule
Brilliant service... My ESP decks have arrived. And they look beautiful.
Exitmat
View Profile
Special user
578 Posts

Profile of Exitmat
Is there any way I can read descriptions of their products in English? I can only find German descriptions on their website.
s3rg3
View Profile
New user
Belgium
70 Posts

Profile of s3rg3
Quote:
On 2011-11-19 12:08, Exitmat wrote:
Is there any way I can read descriptions of their products in English? I can only find German descriptions on their website.

Top right corner in the blue banner, click on the UK flag.

Good luck...

Serge
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Penny for your thoughts » » You can do no better than ParaLabs (0 Likes)
<<< Previous Topic Next Topic >>>
 Go to page 1~2 [Next]
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001- 2014 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.365046 seconds, requiring 108 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

[1] [0] [6] [6] [5] [5] [6] [8] [3] [8]