The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Penny for your thoughts » » You can do no better than ParaLabs (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2
Rainer - ParaLabs
View Profile
Loyal user
264 Posts

Profile of Rainer - ParaLabs
If you have any questions, drop us a line.

cheers
Rainer
Exitmat
View Profile
Special user
641 Posts

Profile of Exitmat
Thanks for the replies. Got it. Thanks. Smile
magicman29
View Profile
Inner circle
hertfordshire
1245 Posts

Profile of magicman29
Top notch guys!

Kieran
kinesis
View Profile
Inner circle
Scotland, surrounded by
2708 Posts

Profile of kinesis
I picked up a ParaPad at Tabula Mentis X. This is a very well made product. It operates beautifully. I'll be using this for the first time at a gig on Thursday. Well done guys, I'm most impressed.
Reality is merely an illusion, albeit a very persistent one - Albert Einstein

FACEBOOK
Mauricio Jaramillo
View Profile
Elite user
Colombia
413 Posts

Profile of Mauricio Jaramillo
These guys rock and their service is the very best, can't think of anyone that's better in the business. I'm overwhelmed by the Depicting Thoughts set I received last week, too many wonderful things in one single package. Will write a full review of their work in a couple of weeks once I've read and explored everything they sent. Support them all you can!
Dr Spektor
View Profile
Eternal Order
Carcanis
10781 Posts

Profile of Dr Spektor
Yep on a cale of 1-10 they are indeed 11 - a paragon for others to emulate
"They are lean and athirst!!!!"
dkarahan
View Profile
New user
62 Posts

Profile of dkarahan
I am yet to order this but I would like to say something about their service, as someone who constantly has problems with his credit card, I always have difficulties with ordering online (I don't a credit card anymore) while asking them about alternative payment methods, they were kind enough to offer me to ship me the package without any payment, got told its ok if I pay later whenever I get my credit card. Although I will wait for my card to be back to order from them, this offer and kidness of them, their service really impressed me, I'm sure their products will impress me as well
CarlZen
View Profile
Special user
751 Posts

Profile of CarlZen
Para labs products are superb as there service is also.They are the Monte Carlo of mentalism.I support them in every way.They are outstanding gents a real class act.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Penny for your thoughts » » You can do no better than ParaLabs (0 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL