The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The January 2011 entrée: Kozmo » » How often do you street perform? » » TOPIC IS LOCKED (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

aussiemagic
View Profile
Special user
937 Posts

Profile of aussiemagic
Hi Kozmo,

I was just wondering how often you street perform these days? I imagine "Reel Magic" magazine keeps you pretty busy, has that had an impact on how often you get out there?

May I ask what area you work most of the time? And what type of place you look for for a good pitch.

Where I live weekdays during the daytime is when most people are working so there isn't much going on and it would be difficult to build a crowd. Is that the same where you live?

Thanks for being here.
Simon
How to become a professional magician:
Click here
Kozmo
View Profile
V.I.P.
5473 Posts

Profile of Kozmo
I work about 75 days a year these days and love it. I work mostly in the Northeast but I wont say where Smile till I die its a secret HA

The thing about weekdays is there needs to be people and tourists areas are the best .... So go there....
JamesinLA
View Profile
Inner circle
Los Angeles
3400 Posts

Profile of JamesinLA
I've seen Kozmo build a crowd without a table without saying a word just by staring at and slowly walking around an empty coke bottle on the pavement. Remember that, Koz?

Jersey Jim
Oh, my friend we're older but no wiser, for in our hearts the dreams are still the same...
Kozmo
View Profile
V.I.P.
5473 Posts

Profile of Kozmo
Lol yep....i'm KOZMO....HA!
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The January 2011 entrée: Kozmo » » How often do you street perform? » » TOPIC IS LOCKED (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL