The Magic Caf
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Ebooks, PDF's or Downloads » » SWITCHCRAFT by Elliot Bresler (9 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4~5 [Next]
Damon Reinbold
View Profile
Regular user
147 Posts

Profile of Damon Reinbold
Elliot -

Got it! Very impressed.
Tanks much.

Damon
Damon Reinbold
<BR>2011 President, S.A.M. Assembly 71
<BR>2011 President, IBM Ring 90
ElliottB
View Profile
Inner circle
3250 Posts

Profile of ElliottB
So I guessed right! Yes!! Thank you.

Gary, to make sure I send it to the right person (you,) can you send me your name or email address?

Thanks again,

Elliott
Damon Reinbold
View Profile
Regular user
147 Posts

Profile of Damon Reinbold
What else??? You're a mndreader!

Damon
Damon Reinbold
<BR>2011 President, S.A.M. Assembly 71
<BR>2011 President, IBM Ring 90
Bietfriek
View Profile
Special user
Bye, bye after
502 Posts

Profile of Bietfriek
Bought this last week and the information, methods and techniques supplied is incredible!
I've got 13 steps to mentalism in book form but the billet section isn't that big.
Right after viewing Switchcraft I saw this was not a gold product but platinum.
If you're into billet work (and some things can also be applied to playing cards) this is the way to go.
Nice priced, clearly written, clear photo's and lot's of applications.
ElliottB
View Profile
Inner circle
3250 Posts

Profile of ElliottB
Thank you so much for your post, Bietfriek.

I am very pleased that you are enjoying your purchase.

Elliott
PerryCarp
View Profile
Regular user
128 Posts

Profile of PerryCarp
I just purchased this as well. I haven't taken the 'deep dive' yet -- but WOW, this is a truly exhaustive collection of detailed information. Great organization and presentation. The photos are wonderful and really help make the explanations clear.

I'm going to be on a long flight later this week, and am really looking forward to spending some quality time with this material.

Awesome product at a fantastic price. Thanks so much!

-Perry
gmeister
View Profile
Inner circle
1588 Posts

Profile of gmeister
Over time, as you start getting the updates, you'll discover as so many of us have that this is one of the best purchases you ever made.
PerryCarp
View Profile
Regular user
128 Posts

Profile of PerryCarp
Quote:
On 2011-06-15 10:12, gmeister wrote:
Over time, as you start getting the updates, you'll discover as so many of us have that this is one of the best purchases you ever made.

I have no doubt of that! Before purchasing, I reviewed every thread I could find that discussed this eBook. I couldn't believe the number of updates that kept being bundled in with the base purchase. And the people willing to contribute to this project are all top notch. This is a rare gem in a market known for people being overcharged for underwhelming products.

I am unreservedly impressed.
ElliottB
View Profile
Inner circle
3250 Posts

Profile of ElliottB
Thank you so much, Perry.

I am glad that you are enjoying the book and really appreciate your posts, as well as gmeister’s.

Elliott
andykean
View Profile
Special user
U.K - Now living in New Zealand Auckland
939 Posts

Profile of andykean
It's the best value ebook ever
Supplement 19 received today
Thanks Elliot
altrez
View Profile
Loyal user
Kentucky
218 Posts

Profile of altrez
All this talk about this great ebook an yet not one link where to purchase lol

-Altrez
Magiguy
View Profile
Inner circle
Seattle, WA
5473 Posts

Profile of Magiguy
It was in the sixth post of this thread (the one by the author Smile )
http://ebswitch.googlepages.com/home

Highly recommended!
mag1cman
View Profile
Regular user
Has contributed a meagre
142 Posts

Profile of mag1cman
Hi all

I have bought this and am 100% happy with the techniques, the routines and the writing style including the pictures and videos.

An excellent addition to my armoury.

Respect to all
Steve
*** Magic shouldn't be the only thing in your life BUT everything in your life should be magic! ***
gphrenol
View Profile
Regular user
112 Posts

Profile of gphrenol
Glad I got a link to the pdf. It sure seems to have down to earth methods. It will take time to go though them all, but such is the joy of having access to great research.
Dorianmagic
View Profile
New user
76 Posts

Profile of Dorianmagic
What a find! The only problem I have is being able to digest all the material in one of the most complete works on the subject I've ever seen. I've had it for less than two weeks and already see improvements in handling and technique I never thought of - (Billet proof, Temple switch, Acidus Novus to name a few thus far). Earlier in this thread someone asked if you had any favorites. And you answered…

Quote:
On 2011-03-08 12:38, ElliottB wrote:
Absolutely. In fact, I recently put together a list of my current favorite items from the series. It is included in the current issue of Jheff’s “Journal of the Mind,” and I am allowed to distribute copies of that issue at my discretion.

Thanks again,

Elliott

PS. If anyone else from my mailing list is interested in getting a copy, just let me know.

If the offer is still there I'd appreciate a copy.
Thank you again for your great contribution to both magic and mentalism.
Bob
ElliottB
View Profile
Inner circle
3250 Posts

Profile of ElliottB
Thank you so much, Bob. I really appreciate your post.

I stopped giving that issue away a while ago.

However, it is still available as one of several bonuses I provide to people who buy Mind blasters USA from me.

That being said, I just sent you a download link for a complimentary copy of the issue.

Thank you again,

Elliott
Dorianmagic
View Profile
New user
76 Posts

Profile of Dorianmagic
Thank you Elliot. I appreciate it greatly, and am anxious to see your favorites. Alexander Marsh's TEL. is another great effect, new to me and, which I neglected to mention as outstanding in yesterday's post.
Best wishes for continued success,
Bob
s.freeman
View Profile
New user
54 Posts

Profile of s.freeman
Well there goes my resolution to stop buying new magic and learn the stuff I got...

I'm a sucker for a new book and with a new baby on teh way any day now, ebooks and their gentle glow look to be the perfect companions on late nights.
ElliottB
View Profile
Inner circle
3250 Posts

Profile of ElliottB
You’re very welcome, Bob.

I definitely agree that Alexander Marsh’s Tel. is really great.

S. Freeman, if you ended up making the purchase, then I hope you enjoyed the e-book.

Elliott
View Profile
Elite user
433 Posts

Profile of 13
BUY THIS NOW !!! Seriously.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Ebooks, PDF's or Downloads » » SWITCHCRAFT by Elliot Bresler (9 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4~5 [Next]
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.03 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL