The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Ever so sleightly » » Chop Cup/Cups and Balls combo (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2
kentfgunn
View Profile
Inner circle
Merritt Island FL
1588 Posts

Profile of kentfgunn
Pete,

I had no idea. I think you've proven over the years, whatever you're doing, you're doing it right.

Sorry,

Kent
Zombie Magic
View Profile
Inner circle
I went out for a beer and now have
8737 Posts

Profile of Zombie Magic
Quote:
On 2011-02-28 12:00, Pete Biro wrote:
I was being serious...
I have a learning disability and have difficulty remembering sequences, even with a non-gaffed C&B routine. When I used to do some juggling in my act, it was different every time... I couldn't remember the order of the moves. So, I just play it all like an improvised Jazz routine.

Same with me , Pete. Unlike you, people notice when I perform.

I lOVE the idea of using a combo set, but couldn't do it.
Rainboguy
View Profile
Inner circle
1679 Posts

Profile of Rainboguy
I have a set of Satin Copper RnT2 Mendoza Combo cups, now nicely patina'd, and just love them. They are my favorite cups ever.
Lawrence O
View Profile
Inner circle
Greenwich (CT)
6799 Posts

Profile of Lawrence O
Just found the following in Joe Stevens Magic Emporium. It looked attractive enough to paste it here

Buma's Triple Cups Combo

Classic in design, compact in stature, classy in appearance - unprecedented innovation meets the Cups & Balls.
3 Pewter Cups, 3 BUMA Gimmicks, 3 Different Effects!

Each of the 3 individual Pewter cups can perform either as a:

CHOP CUP

FOO CAN

VANISHER (enabling for the vanishing of a chosen object that is covered by the Pewter cup).

You choose which cups and which effect and when to perform it!

Imagine if you can...being able to display all of the Pewter cups empty and normal before the start of your routine, then bringing in the stealthy features of any of the three hand crafted BUMA gimmicks, allowing you to create a routine like never performed before with the cups and balls. As a finale you may then pour yourself a shot of (vodka, whiskey, gin, etc) from the cup of your choice...

Each of the three cups is handcrafted by BUMA in pure Pewter with and measures a full 2" 1/8 x 2" allowing for a full range of motion with all of your favorite cups and ball moves.

Cups may be handled by the audience if one so chooses.

Shipped complete and ready for performance with it's accompanying matching 7" engraved Pewter wand.

Includes a custom display box and a 4-ball set.
Magic is the art of proving impossible things in parallel dimensions that can't be reached
malaki
View Profile
Veteran user
391 Posts

Profile of malaki
Quote:
On Feb 15, 2011, Pete Biro wrote:
MY FEEBLE BRAIN can't keep track of which cup is chopped... so I don't use one.

Precisely why I chopped all three. ; )
dschmunis
View Profile
New user
Oakland, CA.
41 Posts

Profile of dschmunis
Who can recommend a good combo set (copper preferred) of cups/chop cup?
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Ever so sleightly » » Chop Cup/Cups and Balls combo (0 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2018 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.09 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL