The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The Society of Young Magicians! » » SYM - Need some information please (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Gary Barker
View Profile
New user
Tampa, FL
70 Posts

Profile of Gary Barker
My name is Gary Barker and I own a magic shop in Tampa, Florida. We just expanded into our new location and I am interested in starting a SYM chapter in Tampa. Can someone point me in the right direction or provide some contact information so I can get some help from the SAM. I am an active SAM member myself.

Thank you!

Gary
afuntimevent
View Profile
New user
CT
80 Posts

Profile of afuntimevent
Hi, Gary!

I'm glad to hear that you want to start an SYM Assembly! Of course, you need kids, & I'm sure that Tampa has a few:o) You also will need a co-leader.

To get started ...
The S.Y.M. requires that each leader and worker have a background check.
Go to http://www.magicsym.com and click on "SYM Leaders." That will get you to the SYM Leaders' Resource Page. You can't get into the site, but you can download a Leader/Worker profile form, which you will mail to Executive Director Jann Goodsell.

If you have any more questions, feel free to ask.

Good Luck!

Marlene Clark
S.A.M. National Secretary
Producer, Stars of Tomorrow Show
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The Society of Young Magicians! » » SYM - Need some information please (0 Likes)
<<< Previous Topic Next Topic >>>
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001- 2014 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.025470 seconds, requiring 12 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

[1] [0] [6] [0] [0] [0] [0] [7] [6] [0]