The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Nothing up my sleeve... » » Flying Colorblind (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Chad Sanborn
View Profile
Inner circle
my fingers hurt from typing,
2205 Posts

Profile of Chad Sanborn
I know a lot of you do 3-fly. I do the standard version, as well as my own which uses only 3 coins. This second version I came up with, so that I could borrow the coins. (quarters) Anyway, I have always wanted to do it with 3 different coins. I recently put much thought into it, and developed a routine that uses 3 colored poker chips. A red, blue and white chip, each jump one at a time. I then realised, that there was more to this method than met the eye. And I can now do 3-fly with SIGNED COINS!! That's right, Signed coins!! 3 coins are initialed on both sides, and then jump from hand to hand. I tried this out on some magicians, and they were killed by it! But, I feel that the signing of the coins is slow. So I think I would only do that for other magi.

Chad
Lonnie Dilan
View Profile
Special user
Canyon Country, California
823 Posts

Profile of Lonnie Dilan
wow chad!! sounds great...planning on sharing the method?
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Nothing up my sleeve... » » Flying Colorblind (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL