The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » You Oughta Be In Pictures » » MASUDA WOW ALA PAUL G. (EXPLICIT LANGUAGE) (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

paisa23
View Profile
Inner circle
7293 Posts

Profile of paisa23
Here is a video of me performing Paul Gertners Routine with Masuda WOW gimmick.. Let me know what you guys think... I think the reactions were Awesome..

http://www.youtube.com/user/paisa23?feature=mhum#p/u
jayder
View Profile
Regular user
scotland
196 Posts

Profile of jayder
That's a cool routine using the wow gimmick.I would never have thought to use it like that.
Well done.
Bryce Spears
View Profile
New user
20 Posts

Profile of Bryce Spears
Paisa,

It's a great routine but you might want to take it down since the presentation is really what he is selling in his lecture notes. He might not appreciate it being out there in YouTube land.

Everyone who doesn't have this should buy the notes.
silent shadow
View Profile
Loyal user
United Kingdom
231 Posts

Profile of silent shadow
I know what and how WOW works I know Paisa has used it before in an ACR routine too but that is an INSANE EFFECT really amazing.....

Bryce I agree with you everyone who doesn't have this and wants to perform it should buy Pauls notes, but I don't see any reason why Paisa can't perform this on camera as he bought the published material and correctly credits.

One thing I wouldn't do Paisa is put the gimmicks and routine names in any of your titles, I think you probably have many followers who are not magicains too who see your channel, I'm not paro about this kind of thing just an idea mate.

Jason
Magic or just an illusion? it's a free choice .... isn't it?
paisa23
View Profile
Inner circle
7293 Posts

Profile of paisa23
Wow you know what I didn't know that. Hmm ok I took it off.Ill try to contact Paul see what the rules on this are. But yeah sorry about that just didn't even cross my mind, since I wasnt revealing any secrets I thought all was well and ironically I thought by putting down the names of where and who I learned it from that if anything would help Those out there who would want to learn this effect...
paisa23
View Profile
Inner circle
7293 Posts

Profile of paisa23
Well just to update I took it off and messeged Paul on his Facebook. hopefull he will reply and ill let you guys know what he said. Thanks for the heads up guys instead, I just uploade a version of Color Monte you guys might be familer with..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OKUAiRTcXco
paisa23
View Profile
Inner circle
7293 Posts

Profile of paisa23
Well heard back from Paul G. and told me it was ok to and was glad that I was having a lot of fun with the routine, so here you go for those who didn't see it I put it back up. Thanks a lot guys for the heads up...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iGiPuDs60Xc
silent shadow
View Profile
Loyal user
United Kingdom
231 Posts

Profile of silent shadow
That's superb news Paisa! kudos to Paul for this.

Jason
Magic or just an illusion? it's a free choice .... isn't it?
andykean
View Profile
Special user
U.K - Now living in New Zealand Auckland
939 Posts

Profile of andykean
Very clever!
what an excellent idea
MickeyPainless
View Profile
Inner circle
California
6065 Posts

Profile of MickeyPainless
Nice job man!

The AS tat looks very cool and appears to be quality work!

Mick
paisa23
View Profile
Inner circle
7293 Posts

Profile of paisa23
Oh yeah there is a guy here that does amazing work. and believe it or not I got it cause A I love magic and B the names inside the ace are my family members so they are my aces up my sleeve but you will be surprised how many times I have used it as an instant out....
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » You Oughta Be In Pictures » » MASUDA WOW ALA PAUL G. (EXPLICIT LANGUAGE) (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.03 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL