The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Grand illusion » » Gamolo Featherlite Levitation-your opinion? (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

karipk
View Profile
New user
29 Posts

Profile of karipk
Hi guys!
What is your opinion for this levitation?
Where can I buy it?
Nobody knows anything about this levitation?
I really need information.

Thank you in advance
karipk Smile
Victor Brisbin
View Profile
Elite user
Washington, DC / NOVA
432 Posts

Profile of Victor Brisbin
You can contact the inventor, Mr. Gale Molovinsky, at GAMOLO@AOL.COM according to his advertisement in Magic Magazine. He sells the illusion, the plans, and a video.
"It is better to practice a little than talk a lot." - Muso Kokushi
karipk
View Profile
New user
29 Posts

Profile of karipk
Thank you Vic. Thanks a lot!I will contact him.
But what about your opinion for this levitation?
Thanks again!
karipk Smile
mvmagic
View Profile
Inner circle
Has written
1322 Posts

Profile of mvmagic
I have had one brief encounter with one unit and that certain thing did wobble. I have heard from different sources that its not the best one out there. One thing you might want to consider is 3-in-1 levitation, which has had great reviews.
Sent from my Typewriter
Victor Brisbin
View Profile
Elite user
Washington, DC / NOVA
432 Posts

Profile of Victor Brisbin
I didn't offer an opinion, because I haven't worked this levitation. I do know that it has been available for a number of years, which does speak well of an illusion in a time of "one-hit wonders." For the serious student of levitation and invention, you might be interested in researching a certain US agency's site to learn more on this topic. Not recommended for the merely curious.
"It is better to practice a little than talk a lot." - Muso Kokushi
MatBlack
View Profile
New user
58 Posts

Profile of MatBlack
Vic, which Agency are you referring to? I'm more than merely curious as I have been making some substantial investments into learning more about the art of illusion design and invention. I would appreciate any direction you may be able to provide.
Magical Dimensions
View Profile
Inner circle
5001 Posts

Profile of Magical Dimensions
Save your money and get another levitation. We have talked about this before on the Café. PM me and I will tell you about it.

The only thing it is good for is taking your money.

Ray
Eldon
View Profile
Inner circle
Virden, IL
1137 Posts

Profile of Eldon
I have a friend that ordered one recently and sent it back. I have another friend that has had one for some years and likes it. I guess that's a wash unless the older models were built better than the new ones.
brianmayo
View Profile
New user
90 Posts

Profile of brianmayo
I agree with magical Dimensions. A friend of mine purchased one, and OOTB it was not very sturdy at all. However, I will say he hired a welder to do some work, and for a few hundred more dollars he really ended up with something decent. Of course, that shouldn't be necessary when you are buying something new. IMHO, find something different.
karipk
View Profile
New user
29 Posts

Profile of karipk
Thank you guys for the advice...Thnx a lot!
karipk Smile
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Grand illusion » » Gamolo Featherlite Levitation-your opinion? (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL