The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The marquee says... » » Terry Evanswood at Wonderworks, Pigeon Forge (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

freefallillusion1
View Profile
Elite user
Cincinnati, OH
446 Posts

Profile of freefallillusion1
Just want to let everyone know that this weekend, I saw Terry Evanswood in Pigeon Forge for the umpteenth time and every time, his show just gets better! I've been a fan of Terry's since the Eagle Mountain theater days back in the beginning. His show is phenomenal- he's one heck of a magician. BUT- if you talk to him afterwards, you'll also find that he's one heck of a nice guy! Seriously, if you're anywhere even remotely near Pigeon Forge, do yourself a huge favor and go see Terry. You'll thank me!

Phil
danster08
View Profile
Regular user
115 Posts

Profile of danster08
I will be in Pigeon Forge the first week of april and am looking forward to seeing Terry's show at Wonderworks.

-Daniel
Daniel Lee
317-941-6FUN
http://danielleemagic.com/
David95
View Profile
Regular user
115 Posts

Profile of David95
Every year at least once. Terry often does a different show at Christmas so we see it too. Seeing his show a few years ago is what got me interested in learning magic.
David
Siraldi
View Profile
Regular user
Johnson City, Tennessee
102 Posts

Profile of Siraldi
I'm lucky enough to be living near him. I've only saw him once (though this summer I plan on being a regular!) But he has recently added the "flower garden" to his show. I'm SUPER excited to see it! He is a fantastic magician AND person!
freefallillusion1
View Profile
Elite user
Cincinnati, OH
446 Posts

Profile of freefallillusion1
Well, we just returned from our annual trip to the smokies and saw Terry again, and what else can I say- the show never gets old. Terry is just that good. He always adds something new and this year there's a really cool appearance that kicks off the show. Let me say it again; if you're headed to the smoky mountains, you gotta see Terry Evanswood!
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The marquee says... » » Terry Evanswood at Wonderworks, Pigeon Forge (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL