The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Tricks & Effects » » Review of Axel Hecklau's NEWSFLASH 2.0 (3 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3
MikeDes
View Profile
Inner circle
Montreal
1170 Posts

Profile of MikeDes
Thanks. Never thought I would replace my Slydini Newspaper Tear but the ease of set-up and the Flash restoration sold me. Really easy to do as well.
itsmagic
View Profile
Special user
middle earth
972 Posts

Profile of itsmagic
Nice video Mike! Thanks for sharing. I like the Tabloid Xpress version too. But since also have been practicing with USAToday - this version you can show all the pages of the inside of the newspaper in the beginning - but it takes more setup.

Newsflash 2.0 is wonderful. Axel does a great job explaining everything in detail. You can follow everything step-by-step easily.
Daniel Clemente
View Profile
Special user
Mount Joy, PA
783 Posts

Profile of Daniel Clemente
Well today after destroying TONS of newspapers...I am finally going to head out and try it as my opener! This will be a first time I perform this for anyone...I went with the Tabloid Express version, which is so quick to setup, and so visual...the downfall of the express FAR outweighs anything else...I can deal with not showing the audience one page...they have no idea anyways! Well hope it goes well!!

Dan
Curt_is_Magic
View Profile
New user
Canada
3 Posts

Profile of Curt_is_Magic
Where can I buy the Newsflash 2.0?
I see it on the Axel Hecklau's website,
http://www.axelhecklau-shop.com/lng/en/n......etc.html

But is there anywhere more convenient for purchase in Canada or North America?

Thanks,
Curtis
egoli
View Profile
Elite user
The only magician from Que Que, Southern Rhodesia
415 Posts

Profile of egoli
Axel does not sell his products through dealers. I purchased this directly from him and it was mailed from Germany to Canada with no problem.

Ed
Brian Tanner
View Profile
Veteran user
Fresno, CA
306 Posts

Profile of Brian Tanner
Curtis, Buying directly from Axel Hecklau is the only way to get his products as he doesn't wholesale to dealers. I purchased Newsflash 2.0 and it arrived within a week.
Kaliix
View Profile
Inner circle
Connecticut
1140 Posts

Profile of Kaliix
Newsflash 2.0 is only available from Axel. You could try to find one for sale on the Café. Maybe put out a WTB in the sale section?
The most beautiful experience we can have is the mysterious. It is the fundamental emotion that stands at the cradle of true art and true science.
~Albert Einstein
jefferson8888
View Profile
New user
56 Posts

Profile of jefferson8888
So sad this trick is copied and pirated...
Dougini
View Profile
Inner circle
The Beautiful State Of Maine
6497 Posts

Profile of Dougini
Quote:
On Jan 6, 2015, jefferson8888 wrote:
So sad this trick is copied and pirated...

Where? I don't see it. Maybe taken care of?

Doug
Dougini
View Profile
Inner circle
The Beautiful State Of Maine
6497 Posts

Profile of Dougini
Un-be-freakin'-lieveable! The pirates are selling this for $5 with Axel's name on it! A download, and nothing else! I gotta get ahold of Axel. He needs to know this. This is exactly what we are fighting when we buy from AXEL HIMSELF! Makes me sick...

Doug
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Tricks & Effects » » Review of Axel Hecklau's NEWSFLASH 2.0 (3 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3
X
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2018 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.07 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL