The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Catch this if you can! » » Dube Lit Clubs and Balls (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

panlives
View Profile
Inner circle
2087 Posts

Profile of panlives
Hi Jugglers,

Has anyone used the color-changing Dube clubs and/or balls?

If so, what has been your experience re: durability of the lighting mechanism(s)?

Thanks to all,
"Is there any point to which you would wish to draw my attention?"
"To the curious incident of the dog in the night-time."
"The dog did nothing in the night-time."
"That was the curious incident," remarked Sherlock Holmes.
MeetMagicMike
View Profile
Inner circle
Gainesville Fl
3504 Posts

Profile of MeetMagicMike
I love them but I wish they had a switch rather than just screwing down the battery caps. I have often thought they were off only to find later they had made contact and used up the batteries.

I bought extra parts anticipating that the lights might break at some point and they did. No they are not breaking constantly but it would be awful to have a show and find that one just didn't work and you have no replacement parts. I also called dube up and had them send me the small tool that THEY use to remove the sockets when needed.

Because each ball takes 3 batteries and 6 in the case of clubs it takes a while to change the batteries. Just unwrapping them all take s while and you have to carefully drop them in one at a time. If one flip over or goes in sideways you have a problem.

They look awesome and are probably worth the trouble. When they perfect the technology every one will have them.
Magic Mike

MeetMagicMike.com

I took the Pledge
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Catch this if you can! » » Dube Lit Clubs and Balls (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL