The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Polly wants a cracker... » » Air conditioned pet carrier (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Dynamike
View Profile
Eternal Order
FullTimer
24148 Posts

Profile of Dynamike
I am interested in purchasing an air conditioned pet carrier for my pets. It can be hot with a lot of humility on certain days. Does one exists?
tropicalillusions
View Profile
Special user
Tulsa Okla
631 Posts

Profile of tropicalillusions
Dynamike, I have seen clip on Fans that go on the front of the pet taxi's. .
Fábio DeRose
View Profile
Inner circle
San Paolo, Brasile
1477 Posts

Profile of Fábio DeRose
These can be built on the cheap with cooling fans for computer CPU's and 9v Batteries. ROughly, that is.
Fábio De'Rose - Ilusionista
www.ENIGMAGICO.com.br

Twitter @Enigmagico
Dynamike
View Profile
Eternal Order
FullTimer
24148 Posts

Profile of Dynamike
Thanks guys. I will surely look into it.
tropicalillusions
View Profile
Special user
Tulsa Okla
631 Posts

Why build something cheap when you can show your friend hoiw much you care by purchasing one if these. very reasonable, just check out this link, then search for clip on pet taxi fan or coolers, plenty to look at. http://www.discount-pet-superstore.com/d......rier.htm $ 19.95, may even be able to find a bit larger if search a bit deeper. good luck, and it is COOL that you are worried about the comfort of your animals.
tropicalillusions
View Profile
Special user
Tulsa Okla
631 Posts

We keep our animals in the trailer in between shows during the day(air conditioned) Our usda inspectors love this!. then when we place them in the smaller taxis just before showtime we always have them in the backstage area surrounded by a couple of oscillating fans. Hope you find what you need Dynamike.
tropicalillusions
View Profile
Special user
Tulsa Okla
631 Posts

http://www.petedge.com/product/ProSelect......5023.uts only 13 bucks, Heck get 2!!. Dynamike, did a quick search for crate fans and came up with plenty of choices. have fun choosing,
tropicalillusions
View Profile
Special user
Tulsa Okla
631 Posts

Dang Dyna this one even has a cooling pack to adapt to it. very COOL idea. http://www.petedge.com/product/ProSelect......5032.uts
Dynamike
View Profile
Eternal Order
FullTimer
24148 Posts

Profile of Dynamike
Chris, my pets insisted that I thank you for your support. They are more thankful than I am. My chinchilla told me to tell you he wants to thank you forever, but forever isn't long enough.
tropicalillusions
View Profile
Special user
Tulsa Okla
631 Posts

Dynamike, tell them .. My pleasure...LOL It was great to see you post the concern. Shows good character as a pet owner.
Dynamike
View Profile
Eternal Order
FullTimer
24148 Posts

Profile of Dynamike
Quote:
On 2011-06-09 13:17, tropicalillusions wrote:
Dynamike, tell them .. My pleasure.

I just told them. They told me they want to meet you one day.
tropicalillusions
View Profile
Special user
Tulsa Okla
631 Posts

I have plenty of great friends in Michigan, always looking for more, It could happen!
Gordon
View Profile
Special user
Chicago
692 Posts

Profile of Gordon
I tried making my own as others have suggested. Then I discovered the fan that's linked to above. Learn from my mistake, just buy one, you'll never make one as good or for less.
tropicalillusions
View Profile
Special user
Tulsa Okla
631 Posts

Amen! ..
igr8mgkman
View Profile
New user
52 Posts

Profile of igr8mgkman
Agreed!
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Polly wants a cracker... » » Air conditioned pet carrier (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.05 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL