The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Trick coin trickery » » Three New Effects with Hopping Halves Gimmick (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page 1~2 [Next]
juggernaut187
View Profile
New user
66 Posts

Profile of juggernaut187
Hey everybody. I just released a new video online that has three awesome effects with the Hopping Halves gimmick. I've been trying to get more mileage out of the set for years and have come up with some really awesome stuff. These three effects are sort of a test run to see if there'd be more demand for a bigger project in the future.

Check out my site at http://jasonmadsen.webs.com/ for a video preview of the effects.

Here's the copy:

Get ready to dust off your Hopping Halves set! Introducing three brand new effects that will blow your mind.
Effect One: Down the Rabbit Hole – A strikingly visual matrix effect where three English pennies assemble together and then backfire to their starting position in the blink of an eye!

Effect Two: Wild Matrix – Matrix meets Wild Coin in this beautiful effect. Three English pennies assemble together and then magically backfire to their starting positions as SILVER HALF DOLLARS. This one have your spectator's screaming!

Effect Three: Wascally Wild Coin – An extremely fair looking take on David Roth's classic Wild Coin. Three English pennies magically change into halve dollars one by one. Then, in classic Wild Coin fashion, change back to English pennies. The Hopping Halves set makes this magic classic very easy to do.
Sean Giles
View Profile
Inner circle
Cambridge/ UK
3517 Posts

Profile of Sean Giles
Very nice! And everyone has a hopping half set...
Blindside785
View Profile
Inner circle
Olympia, WA
4541 Posts

Profile of Blindside785
Not me, not yet anyway.
Octopus Sun
View Profile
Special user
Wiggle Wiggle
586 Posts

Profile of Octopus Sun
Something to look forward to...
harvini2
View Profile
New user
55 Posts

Profile of harvini2
Nice,hopping halve's always good coin effect to uses.
Salby
View Profile
Inner circle
New Jersey
1256 Posts

Profile of Salby
Nice...

I can't find the information to purchase it on your site.

How much? Is it a Download?? DVD?? How to purchase it?? Paypal?? Credit Card??

Please direct us.
You know how to make God laugh?........... Tell him your plans!!!
Detlef
View Profile
Regular user
Germany
156 Posts

Profile of Detlef
Very nice, and...as Sean said...almost everyone has a set.
Regards
Detlef
magiclee
View Profile
Special user
570 Posts

Profile of magiclee
If this is a download, is it available now?

magiclee
juggernaut187
View Profile
New user
66 Posts

Profile of juggernaut187
You can download now.

On my website jasonmadsen.webs.com under the youtube preview there's a video box that allows you to pay via paypal to stream it right away. Cost is 7.99. Or you can go here http://movielocker.com/7924 and get it as well.

Hope you guys enjoy it. Like I said, this is sort of a test to see if there's a market for it. I have whole bunch more effects with this set that I'm either gonna put into a book or release on a DVD with better production values.
boydy
View Profile
Special user
Ayrshire, Scotland
881 Posts

Profile of boydy
That was cool!
Sean Giles
View Profile
Inner circle
Cambridge/ UK
3517 Posts

Profile of Sean Giles
Jason

is it just a hopping half set needed for the 3 effects or is another gaff needed aswell?

thanks
Sean
pabloinus
View Profile
Inner circle
1682 Posts

Profile of pabloinus
Sean, looking at the video, he uses 3 coins in each routine, I will guess with the HH is enough, it give you the 3 copper and the 3 silvers
juggernaut187
View Profile
New user
66 Posts

Profile of juggernaut187
All that's needed is the hopping halves gimmick. Actually, you don't even need the expanded half dollar shell in any of the routines I did, just the English Penny portion of the set.
juggernaut187
View Profile
New user
66 Posts

Profile of juggernaut187
To clarify, you also need two regular english pennies and two regular half dollars as well.
Salby
View Profile
Inner circle
New Jersey
1256 Posts

Profile of Salby
Hi juggernaut187,

I sent you a PM about how to download the file to allow me to view it on Dial-up connection and also to a computer where I have no Internet connection.

Thanks.
You know how to make God laugh?........... Tell him your plans!!!
TWOCAN
View Profile
Special user
PORT RICHEY FL
879 Posts

Profile of TWOCAN
Looks like a three coins nest might make this work as well,
Profits over people are a common thing . Be uncommon and be the best .
juggernaut187
View Profile
New user
66 Posts

Profile of juggernaut187
I realize some of you don't like the streaming only portion of my site. Therefore, I'm now allowing those who purchase the video to download it directly to your hard drive. The reason I did streaming only was to protect the content from being uploaded to torrents and being e-mailed around, however, I realize that if you purchase something you should have a right to a copy of it.

If you go to jasonmadsen.webs.com and click on the BUT IT button it will take you to pay pal for checkout, and then you'll be able to download and save the video to your hard drive,

Thanks again,

Jason Madsen
Darrin Cook
View Profile
Special user
621 Posts

Profile of Darrin Cook
Jason,

Those effects look beautiful.

Kudos to you for taking a gaffed set beyond the typical one page sheet of crap instructions.
juggernaut187
View Profile
New user
66 Posts

Profile of juggernaut187
This is just the start. I'm keeping the good stuff to myself for a little while longer, lol. Thanks, though.
Sean Giles
View Profile
Inner circle
Cambridge/ UK
3517 Posts

Profile of Sean Giles
Quote:
On 2011-06-23 01:33, juggernaut187 wrote:
This is just the start. I'm keeping the good stuff to myself for a little while longer, lol. Thanks, though.

perhaps not the wisest thing to say when you're trying to sell something! Smile
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Trick coin trickery » » Three New Effects with Hopping Halves Gimmick (0 Likes)
 Go to page 1~2 [Next]
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.02 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL