The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The June 2011 entrée: Luis De Matos » » Your Company » » TOPIC IS LOCKED (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

mumford
View Profile
Special user
609 Posts

Profile of mumford
What are the job titles / description of duties - of each of your ten employees?
Luis de Matos
View Profile
V.I.P.
Portugal
76 Posts

Profile of Luis de Matos
I always face the same difficulty when it comes to summarize in a title what each of the amazing team members I’m lucky to have around do…

None of us are exceptionally good at any specific skill, but we all can “make it happen” in many many areas… Above all we are very serious about anything we decide to commit and go forward with.

We’ve done everything from Stadium openings (where the same “ten” coordinate 400 others) to arena shows, from live tours to complete tv series 100% produced, filmed and edited in house. But yes… we also build our own flight cases!

So here I go again trying to put titles to the full time employees main functions in the company...

Alexandre Luis Mamede |Technical Department
Ana Maria Queiroz |Video Department
Fátima Oliveira |Production Director
JJ |Library and Archive
Joaquin Moreno |Technical Director
José Emídio Silva |Technical Department
Leontina Pimenta |Cleaning Department
Vanessa Viana |Graphic Department
Vitor Silva |Security
And there is also myself.

Last year we celebrated 15 years of operation and showed our Estúdio33 to the world via a live show thru the web (kind of a test for the first Essential Magic Conference). Here are some pictures where you can see the dream team at work…

http://videos.sapo.pt/8AfTWCMvfEapkOwmzCtz
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The June 2011 entrée: Luis De Matos » » Your Company » » TOPIC IS LOCKED (0 Likes)
<<< Previous Topic Next Topic >>>
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001- 2014 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.040275 seconds, requiring 12 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

[1] [0] [5] [1] [9] [2] [5] [3] [0] [2]