The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The June 2011 entrée: Luis De Matos » » Great Web Site » » TOPIC IS LOCKED (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

motown
View Profile
Inner circle
Atlanta by way of Detroit
5355 Posts

Profile of motown
Hello Luis,

Allow me to compliment your web site. It's one of the best designed sites I've seen and reflects what I would call the Luis de Matos brand with it's strong use of red & black. Very stylish. Along with being an outstanding performer, I think you have one of the stingray brand identities in the business. Is this something you strive for in marketing your self?

Craig
"If you ever write anything about me after I'm gone, I will come back and haunt you."
– Karl Germain
motown
View Profile
Inner circle
Atlanta by way of Detroit
5355 Posts

Profile of motown
Was Venessa responsible for designing your site?
"If you ever write anything about me after I'm gone, I will come back and haunt you."
– Karl Germain
Luis de Matos
View Profile
V.I.P.
Portugal
75 Posts

Profile of Luis de Matos
Thank you very much for your comment. It arrived as a complete surprise and felt really good.

Every time we immerse ourselves in a project we do it like there will be no tomorrow. As they say in Spain “we put all the meat in the grill”. So yes, back in 2004 that website was absolutely revolutionary. YouTube only came along in 2005. One year before, even people with a 56K modem could watch our entire video library.

The site with structured by me, written by JJ, designed by Vanessa and programmed by Ryan Ouellet (Gary Ouellet’s son). I invited Ryan to come spend a month with us in Portugal after Gary passed away. We started working on the website and he end up staying 6 months with us. That’s why you see the sentence “This web site is dedicated to the forever team member Gary Ouellet” in the “backstage/team” section.

Even before, in 1998 we premiered an amazing website for those times. We even did live streaming from the Beverly Hilton Hotel the ceremony where I got the Magician of The Year Award from The Magic Castle.

But there is always a problem… we never updated our websites… We’ll try to get better at it…
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The June 2011 entrée: Luis De Matos » » Great Web Site » » TOPIC IS LOCKED (0 Likes)
<<< Previous Topic Next Topic >>>
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001- 2014 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.028573 seconds, requiring 18 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

[9] [7] [6] [8] [4] [0] [8] [1] [2]