The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The June 2011 entrée: Luis De Matos » » Legacy » » TOPIC IS LOCKED (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Michael J. Douglas
View Profile
Grammar Host
WV, USA
1651 Posts

Profile of Michael J. Douglas
Luis,

How do you want to be remembered?
Michael J.
“Believe then, if you please, that I can do strange things.” --from Shakespeare’s ‘As You Like It’
Luis de Matos
View Profile
V.I.P.
Portugal
76 Posts

Profile of Luis de Matos
That’s hard to answer and meaningless to choose… We can never choose… Someone will decide that one day.

I can share a story that gave me a very pleasant preview of that…
When my good friend and genius Tommy Wonder was only a few days from his final departure, someone asked him how could he describe Luis de Matos in one word. His answer was “loyal”. I felt very honoured.
Martino
View Profile
Special user
Manchester, UK
912 Posts

Profile of Martino
That's a nice story. Even though I only communicated with Tommy a few times through email I was very upset when he passed away. He has been such an influence on me and I treasure my pom-poms and bag and signed copies of his books I got from him.
"There's a difference between not knowing how something is done and knowing it can't be done!" - Simon Aronson
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The June 2011 entrée: Luis De Matos » » Legacy » » TOPIC IS LOCKED (0 Likes)
<<< Previous Topic Next Topic >>>
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001- 2014 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.021858 seconds, requiring 18 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

[1] [0] [5] [0] [2] [3] [8] [8] [1] [8]