The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The Wizard Magic Review » » House of Illusion, Salou, Spain (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

*double-A-magic*
View Profile
Loyal user
Cheshire, England, UK
255 Posts

Profile of *double-A-magic*
Hi guys,

I was over at the House of Illusion in Salou in October last year, I was wondering who the close up magician is you are going to see? Was he/she there last summer? Also, just for fun, I was wondering what percentage you would give the HOI if you were to review the show??

I absolutely loved the show and it was what sparked off my love of magic. I thought Matt Edwards and Glenn Bonnar in particular were excellent, so funny and such great performers. Also Luke Cook and the guy controlling "Eugene" (he got me and the Mrs up on stage, first time a male puppets ever come on to me.... haha)

Has anyone else on the Café been to the HOI?

AA

P.S. Dave, am I right in thinking you once performed at the HOI. If so what was it like? Did you live in Salou for a while or was it a one off gig. Cheers guys and keep the reviews coming! Smile
"For those who believe, no explanation is necessary. For those who do not, none will suffice."
<BR>
<BR>- Joseph Dunninger -
Red Shadow
View Profile
Inner circle
1788 Posts

Profile of Red Shadow
Matthew Wright (Current IBM & IMS Close-Up winner) is there at the moment and there for the forseeable future.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The Wizard Magic Review » » House of Illusion, Salou, Spain (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL