The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Ever so sleightly » » Cybershells...Shells for the 21st Century? (9 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4
cupsandballsmagic
View Profile
Inner circle
2705 Posts

Profile of cupsandballsmagic
That's a great idea! Thanks for sharing, I love it!
Dale Houck
View Profile
Veteran user
Dakota J Magic at Saint Cloud, FL
343 Posts

Profile of Dale Houck
Bri,

I've been out of touch for awhile and just found this thread. The mice look great. Where do I get a set?

Dale
Magic is where you find it.....
cupsandballsmagic
View Profile
Inner circle
2705 Posts

Profile of cupsandballsmagic
PM'd you.
Jon Allen
View Profile
V.I.P.
England
1771 Posts

Profile of Jon Allen
Way back, the phrase "if it ain't broke, don't fix it" was put out. This is such a bad phrase to use. I say, "if it ain't broke, break it!" The only way life progresses is by people taking what has gone before and changing it. If Steve Jobs hadn't broken things....
Creator of iconic magic that you will want to perform.
The Silent Treatment, The Pain Game, Paragon 3D, Double Back, Destination Box and more.
Available at www.onlinemagicshop.co.uk
Bill Palmer
View Profile
Eternal Order
Only Jonathan Townsend has more than
24315 Posts

Profile of Bill Palmer
These make at least as much sense as the scarabs and turtles that Black Fox makes. All of these, including the Black Fox shells are good props and do make for interesting story lines.

BTW, if any of you think that it's all touch screen and touch pad on modern computers, go to a computer shop sometime -- a REAL one that carries supplies from several makers. I guarantee you that you will find mice.
"The Swatter"

Founder of CODBAMMC

My Chickasaw name is "Throws Money at Cups."

www.cupsandballsmuseum.com
shellgame-al
View Profile
Veteran user
Arizona, USA
352 Posts

Profile of shellgame-al
I don't have this beautiful set, but from looking at the pictures, these look like a high quality set of shells.
The castings look very clean, without pits and air bubble pockets

I have not been impressed on most the shells sets on the market, but these impress me big time for any magician that wants to be creative.
Too me this set will bring some great entertainment and is not the same old thing that everyone has seen.

Great job!
Manufacture of 3 Shell Game Sets & 3 Disk Monte Sets
3shells.com and magicswindles.com
jcrabtree2007
View Profile
Special user
627 Posts

Profile of jcrabtree2007
The more I look at these shells , the more I love them. "Eek. A Mouse!
I don't usually pull out my walnut shells for kids because of the gambling theme. Bob sheets taught a routine with beetle shells, lennert green has a nice routine using turtle shells. I do turtle shells for kids but I could really see these mouse shells working great for kids and teens. Adults too.
Good looking shells- made of pewter I'll bet they have a nice weight. Curious of the design features.
Traditional or not- I like these from the pictures. Lots of ideas for a routine going thru my head.
Tim Dowd
View Profile
Special user
...Making the Magic Happen!
942 Posts

Profile of Tim Dowd
Timothy Dowd
...Making the Magic Happen!
http://www.timothydowd.com
These are my points of view; I accept no responsibility for your interpretation of what I just said...
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Ever so sleightly » » Cybershells...Shells for the 21st Century? (9 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.02 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL