The Magic Caf
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The little darlings » » Roger Blakiston Lecture Notes (6 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Futureal
View Profile
Inner circle
1695 Posts

Profile of Futureal
I'm trying to track these down but I'm not having any luck, does anyone know what dealers carry them?
Ken Northridge
View Profile
Inner circle
Atlantic City, NJ
2393 Posts

Profile of Ken Northridge
Here is the link to his products page:

http://www.comicmagician.com/page_childrens_products.html
"Love is the real magic." -Doug Henning
www.KenNorthridge.com
Potty the Pirate
View Profile
Inner circle
4633 Posts

Profile of Potty the Pirate
Does Roger's performing name still appear as asterisks, if you type it in? I have Rog's notes, they are excellent. Perhaps he should come here to give us more information?
;)
Starrpower
View Profile
Inner circle
4070 Posts

Profile of Starrpower
Roger Blakiston ... Roger Blakiston ... I KNEW that name from somewhere! Then it hit me!

Yes, you can still write "Jolly Roger" here, but last time I did it the thread got deleted.
Jolly Roger
View Profile
V.I.P.
Sedona, Arizona
1667 Posts

Profile of Jolly Roger
Quote:
On 2011-08-09 16:44, Starrpower wrote:
Roger Blakiston ... Roger Blakiston ... I KNEW that name from somewhere! Then it hit me!

Yes, you can still write "Jolly Roger" here, but last time I did it the thread got deleted.

That is funny!!! Yes, there are a lot of people who simply know me as Jolly Roger, and very few who know me by my real name which is indeed Roger Blakiston!!!

Just to clarify, the only notes I now have available are from my lecture at last year's Kidabra..........and they are nearly all gone. I did a rare lecture at our local club this week, SAM 248 in Phoenix, and I sold out of many products. Let me know if there are any specific items you need, or send me a pm. There was much interest at the lecture in my new book " The Spiritual Stage."

JR
Al Kazam the Magic Man
View Profile
Inner circle
Living in Perth Western Australia
1042 Posts

Profile of Al Kazam the Magic Man
I read about that book about 5 years back now. Has it still not been printed?
Magic guy in Perth Australia
Jolly Roger
View Profile
V.I.P.
Sedona, Arizona
1667 Posts

Profile of Jolly Roger
Quote:
On Apr 12, 2014, Al Kazam the Magic Man wrote:
I read about that book about 5 years back now. Has it still not been printed?

You are quite correct, Jo-Jo. I have been writing this book for a number of years, but it is indeed now in the final stages of editing, and will be published this year. I am very excited about it. It is so important for me to get it right before going to print, but I will tell you that those few who have already had a sneak preview are giving it high acolades. Nothing has ever been written like this before, and it will hopefully be especially inspiring to those who entertain children. JR
kenscott
View Profile
Inner circle
1869 Posts

Profile of kenscott
JR what is the book about?
General_Magician
View Profile
Special user
United States
707 Posts

Profile of General_Magician
Quote:
On Apr 13, 2014, kenscott wrote:
JR what is the book about?

Sup Ken?

I really enjoyed your performance for IBM Ring 9 in Atlanta for the banquet I believe it was in January if I remember correctly. Excellent job!
"Never fear shadows. They simply mean there is a light shining somewhere nearby." -unknown

Company Website
Facebook Business Page
Twitter Business Page
Jolly Roger
View Profile
V.I.P.
Sedona, Arizona
1667 Posts

Profile of Jolly Roger
To answer Ken's question, this is from the back cover:

“The Spiritual Stage” is a unique insight into the spiritual side of a man who has spent his life in the entertainment profession. The author is a professional magician, lecturer, motivational speaker and children’s entertainer. This book is a suggested read for all those who are or have ever aspired to be an entertainer, as well as for those who have ever felt like they were “on stage.” It is deep, though -provoking, amusing and controversial. Roger suggests that you apply many universal spiritual principles to heighten your creativity both on and off stage. He shares with you the secrets of living a happy and fulfilling life, inspiring you to share your God given talents with others.

Magician, author and Café member James Munton has just read the first copy of "The Spiritual Stage." He has given me permission to quote this. Here is what he says:

"For those bitten by the bug, performing is far more than a profession. It is a calling. Roger Blakiston’s The Spiritual Stage is an indispensable guide for anyone who calls the stage home. While some people experience personal happiness and others professional success, it is rare to find someone who has achieved both. Roger is just such a person: an accomplished magician whose career spans two continents and a man who has found fulfillment in his personal life. His mission is to help others do the same. Through the use of anecdotes, thoughtful reflection, and unique insights, he shows us how to create and maintain confidence, positivity, and harmony on the stage and off. Whether you are an aspiring performer or a veteran, this book has much to teach you about living well and fully. Buy it, read it, commit it to memory."

Thanks James!

JR
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The little darlings » » Roger Blakiston Lecture Notes (6 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.03 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL