The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Gaffed & Funky » » Custom Playing Cards (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

paradize
View Profile
Veteran user
Singapore
398 Posts

Profile of paradize
Hi,

Anyone knows where I can purchase custom decks. Maybe 10pc.
US Playing cards only ship min qty 5000 for international orders.

Please advise.
Magic is the residue of pre-design fantasies.
Come into my Fantasy www.chandranmagic.com
Inge
View Profile
New user
3 Posts

Profile of Inge
Many deck printers make custom decks; this is popular for marketing use, weddings etc. Unfortunately, very few will help you with a single deck for a reasonable sum; usually orders start at 500 decks. A few do single decks, though, but expect a few hundred dollars to escape from your wallet.

For an extensive list of deck printers, see:

http://www.guntheranderson.com/cards/manuf.htm

Be aware that if you are addicted to Bicycle Rider Backs, the pattern on the backs is copyrighted, and not all printers may be willing to print this specific pattern. I'm sure if you shop around, somebody will agree, though. Also note that the cardboard finish process from USPCC is unique; you will not get the same result from a different deck manufacturer.

If you are willing to invest some time, you can make things yourself. Lybrary.com provides everything you need; USPCC cardboard, cutters, software and instructions. Use your own desktop printer to print nine cards at a time on A4 size cardboard.
Chris
View Profile
Inner circle
lybrary.com
1178 Posts

Profile of Chris
Just a small correction. The Bicycle back design is not copyrighted. If it ever was the copyright has expired a long time ago. However it is trademarked. But a trademark only provides limited protection. If you don't sell your decks then the trademark does not affect you.
Lybrary.com preserving magic one book at a time.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Gaffed & Funky » » Custom Playing Cards (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL