The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Gaffed & Funky » » Your favourite gaffed deck. (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4~5~6
Waterloophai
View Profile
Special user
Belgium
796 Posts

Profile of Waterloophai
Quote:
On 2012-01-29 15:04, HenrikHyldig wrote:
Quote:
On 2012-01-29 14:35, pegasus wrote:
Absolutely crazy that this deck is produced in Europe but only available in the States.

I actually bought my deck prism in Denmark, from pegani or illusionmagic.
and believe that I saw it the first time at international magic in london. (If I'm not mistaken) but you certainly can buy it at http://www.pegani.dk

You can buy it from Card Shark too. (Germany)
http://www.card-shark.de/index.cfm?page=......egory=13
Dougini
View Profile
Inner circle
I have killed more topics with my
5447 Posts

Profile of Dougini
Ahhh, thank you, Waterloophai! I marked that as a favorite. He is probably the best card gaffer available! Some great stuff on that site...

Doug
ryan8406
View Profile
New user
Elkton, Maryland
82 Posts

Profile of ryan8406
Fool Proof Locater Deck is my favorite. It's so deceptive. A lay person can handle it all day long and not find a thing.
RSteele
View Profile
New user
94 Posts

Profile of RSteele
Tough question
Zack_Johnston
View Profile
Elite user
California
500 Posts

Profile of Zack_Johnston
Quote:
On 2013-02-04 10:36, RSteele wrote:
Tough question

Absolutely is, but I would have to go with the classic Invisible Deck Smile, or the Modern Triumph Deck. (A little different from the Cheek to Cheek deck.)
Dougini
View Profile
Inner circle
I have killed more topics with my
5447 Posts

Profile of Dougini
Ya know, I just put together a red Bike deck with John Bannon's "Stranger's Gallery". I like it. It's different. No knuckle busters, and I do like color changes. My Erdanse sux, so whenever I can get by otherwise, I do.

These SG cards are AWESOME! I just figured out a way to use one of them in another effect. A DB'er with odd colors. The possibilities... Smile

Doug
Mark Jarvis
View Profile
Regular user
172 Posts

Profile of Mark Jarvis
Mastermind Deck is my favorite as a result of the routine I learned at the Columbus Magi Fest a couple of years ago. It works well in a close up, parlor and stage setting. The name of the routine is called "Would You Rather". Some of you may be aware of this.

You begin by showing the faces the cards and then place them face down on the table.

Remove a sealed envelope from your pocket and hand it to a spectator to hold.

Cut the deck into two stacks and ask spectator an unusual question such as "would you rather eat broccoli covered in peanut butter or brussel sprouts soaked in barbeque sauce". Declaring, before they answer you, which half of the deck you will remove from the table based upon their answer. This eliminates any thoughts of forcing from the minds of the spectators.

Continue cutting the cards into two piles and asking different spectators more unusual questions, removing piles of cards from the table based upon their answers, until there is only one card left, and of course it matches the card in the sealed envelope.

The value of this is the fun you can have with the audience. Depending on the setting, your sense of humor and who you are performing for, the questions can be set up to be very entertaining. You and your audience can have a lot fun with this, aside from the amazing outcome.
Mark Jarvis
The Magic Of Magic
Solon, Ohio
The Magic Is In Your Hands
http://www.themagicofmagic.com
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Gaffed & Funky » » Your favourite gaffed deck. (0 Likes)
<<< Previous Topic Next Topic >>>
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4~5~6
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001- 2014 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.078216 seconds, requiring 26 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

[1] [0] [1] [9] [9] [0] [1] [3] [0] [2]