The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Tricks & Effects » » executive production briefcase (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

mtmagic
View Profile
Loyal user
221 Posts

Profile of mtmagic
Can anyone give me a review of this item. I'm interested in getting it but would like some opinions on how practicle it really is.
robertwong
View Profile
Loyal user
Calgary, Canada
212 Posts

Profile of robertwong
Dear MTMAGIC

The Executive Production Briefcase has the ability to produce large items and allowing you to show both sides of the briefcase.

With a normal bowling ball from briefcase, once the ball is produced you have to place the briefcase case away.

The Executive Briefcase, once the item is produce you can freely leave the briefcase on stage standing, thus showing both sides of the case.

The only weak point with this prop is that it can only produce items that are light. I use a basketball, you cannot produce a bowling ball due to the weight.

One other point I should mention, I had to re-enforce my briefcase. Without giving away how it's made, the makers of this item use thin wood in the briefcase which broke. I bought small L braces at Home Depot and used epoxy glue to fix it. (please email if you decide to buy this prop and I'll get into more detail on the strengthening of the briefcase)

If you want to produce a bowling ball, stay away from this prop but if you want to produce any other items that are lighter, I say go for it.

I hope this helps.

Robert

Smile Smile
mtmagic
View Profile
Loyal user
221 Posts

Profile of mtmagic
Robert, Thanks for the reply. Are you familar with the bucket head illusion? Could this be produced from the briefcase?
Thanks, Dan
robertwong
View Profile
Loyal user
Calgary, Canada
212 Posts

Profile of robertwong
Dan:

I am not familar with the Bucket Head Illusion, however by looking at pictures of it on the internet. I would have to say no, the executive briefcase will not be able to produce it.

Due to the large size and odd shape of the bucket, it will not fit. Items that are round are best suited for the briefcase.

Although the ad for the briefcase states that you can produce a can of paint. The Bucket Head Illusion looks larger than a can of paint.
Robert. Smile
ns
View Profile
Loyal user
Canada
238 Posts

Profile of ns
I own one as well and love it. I use a 12 pound bowling ball in it and have no trouble despite the instructions saying not to do it. I've done it over 200 times since I bought it to no ill effect. Perhaps I'm just lucky.

Anyway I highly recommend it. Useless in any situation but stage but wonderful for stage situations.
robertwong
View Profile
Loyal user
Calgary, Canada
212 Posts

Profile of robertwong
NS:

hmmm.. I should try your bowling ball idea? I do a routine talking about teamwork and the basket ball works perfect for it.

Robert Smile
HuronLow
View Profile
Special user
689 Posts

Profile of HuronLow
haha... wow, this sounds really really interesting... how much does it cost? where can i find it?
The T&R Project.
A revolutionary take on the Torn & Restored card.

Available now at www.HuronLow.com
robertwong
View Profile
Loyal user
Calgary, Canada
212 Posts

Profile of robertwong
Sells for 119.00 U.S. If you click on the the dealers links here on the café I know you'll find it!

Robert. Smile
HuronLow
View Profile
Special user
689 Posts

Profile of HuronLow
Haha, wow... thanks... What other version are there? Do they cost as much?
The T&R Project.
A revolutionary take on the Torn & Restored card.

Available now at www.HuronLow.com
robertwong
View Profile
Loyal user
Calgary, Canada
212 Posts

Profile of robertwong
The Executive Briefcase is made by Adelaide Magic Factory. Which has the feature of showing both sides of the briefcase. There are other version out there where you can show only one side and produce a bowling ball which cost close to the Adelainde Magic's version.

Then again you can purchase, Bowling Ball Blitz by Brad Manuel.

Description:

At any time during your show, you pick up your briefcase (black & silver) open it up and remove a second smaller matching case, open it up and remove a third smaller matching case. From inside the smallest case (smaller than a standard briefcase) you proceed to remove a REAL BOWLING BALL - let the moment sink in then remove a SECOND BOWLING BALL.
Routine includes a comedy balloon gag that switches out the gimmick and leaves you clean.
TWO REAL BOWLING BALLS ARE HELD BY THE AUDIENCE AT THE END OF THE ROUTINE.
EACH CASE CAN BE SHOWN BACK AND FRONT AFTER PRODUCTION.
SUPPLIED ARE THE 3 CUSTOM CASES (YOU CAN USE EACH SEPERATELY) AND 1 "SPECIAL GIMMICK" REQUIRED.(Additional gimmicks can be purchased seperately).
You supply your own bowling balls.

Price: 399.00 U.S.

Available at your favorite internet magic dealer.

Robert. Smile
rowdymagi5
View Profile
Inner circle
Virginia
3624 Posts

Profile of rowdymagi5
Just curious, can you use the briefcase as an ordinary briefcase in other situations. (really carry work supplies etc. and have it ready when needed?)
Killed_CZ
View Profile
Regular user
Czech republic, Prague
173 Posts

Profile of Killed_CZ
Hello,

I am interested in buying executive production briefcase, does anyone have some video online ? Smile Just tu imagine how the production looks like Smile

Thanks
Ola
View Profile
Loyal user
Australia / Sweden
245 Posts

Profile of Ola
I produce a motorbike helmet....
You laugh because I'm different. I laugh because you are all the same...
Roslyn
View Profile
Inner circle
UK
3405 Posts

Profile of Roslyn
I use and sell the executive production briefcase.

My own routine starts off by coming on stage doing the classic mime routine with the case. It gets stuck, I walk round it etc... etc...

Looking at the case and trying to work out why the case won't move I open it and produce a basket ball.. or.. bowl of fish.. or.. bike helmet.. or.. rolls of toilet paper.. or.. pretty much anything you can think of.

I've just started using this in conjunction with Insta-Ball. This allows me to produce 2 full sized basket balls.

Rowdi... you could use it as a normal briefcase, but you would have to have it set for a spefic moment and couldn't walk around town with it all day.

I've used it during a meeting.

Came in.. place case on table.. and started pulling random stuff out of the case (long straw to drink my tea, various collapsable props and then the basket ball).

Once all the geer is out I pull out the pen, or what ever it was I'd gone in the case for leaving all the stuff lying about the meeting room.

The best bit is walking out with all the stuff in your arms.. so funny!

Anyway, hope this answers your question.

I'm liking the sound of bowling ball blitz. Is this still available?
The Magic Cafe account of The Conwy Jester, Erwyd le Fol formerly known as Roslyn Walker.
My home online
Join me on Facebook
Follow me on twitter
Killed_CZ
View Profile
Regular user
Czech republic, Prague
173 Posts

Profile of Killed_CZ
Ola .. thank you, this the way I was thinking about to use

Roslyn ... thanks for tip with insta ball Smile will pm you Smile
emanmagic5
View Profile
Special user
Toronto, Canada
614 Posts

Profile of emanmagic5
Tenyo has also come out with one of these but ment for close up use and uses golf balls.
boslough
View Profile
New user
Dalton, PA
2 Posts

Profile of boslough
I am looking for a Bowling Ball Blitz. Does anyone have one for sale????
Andy the cardician
View Profile
Inner circle
A street named after my dad
3362 Posts

Profile of Andy the cardician
Is this working just like the Tenyo Mini Suitcase?
Cards never lie
kris attard
View Profile
Elite user
Malta
437 Posts

Profile of kris attard
Can someone tell me, is this the same trick as INSTA BALL?
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Tricks & Effects » » executive production briefcase (0 Likes)
X
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.03 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL