The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Tenyo of Japan » » Which one to choose (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

RVH Magic
View Profile
Special user
877 Posts

Profile of RVH Magic
Between the 4 of these which one would you choose & why?
which is the most rare?

Black Hole Tenyo T-104
Excalibur Tenyo T-122
GeomeTrick Tenyo T-136
Quicksilver Tenyo T-113

Thx
magic patagonia
View Profile
Special user
570 Posts

Profile of magic patagonia
Geometrick...by far...very clever and unique....
Inert
View Profile
Special user
Babbled incessantly for
683 Posts

Profile of Inert
My 2 cents worth RVH Magic. Both T-113 Quicksilver & T-122 Excalibur are noted for frequent malfunctions. They can both lead to frustration. I totally agree with Magic Patagonia that T-136 GeomeTrick is clever & unique. T-104 Black Hole is worthy of consideration however. At 1st impression it appears somewhat simple in delivery & methodology. You just need to step-up the routine from the enclosed instructions. I'd buy both. I'd also guess-timate that both GeomeTrick & Black Hole are the rarest of the above group. Hope it helps Mate.
macmac
View Profile
Regular user
112 Posts

Profile of macmac
Black Hole is the most rare but I would recommend Geometrick as well! Top Tenyo Trick!
simcoscor
View Profile
Inner circle
montreal
1140 Posts

Profile of simcoscor
Geometrick without a doubt... clever, visual and no mechanism to worry about!
Killertweety
View Profile
Inner circle
Belgium (-Europe)
1457 Posts

Profile of Killertweety
For the mechanism/trick: Geometrick – my absolute favourite! It is still available... so don't buy this if you want to sell it for a lot more in the next few months Smile – just look for it Smile

For being very rare and ... well ... weird: Excalibur - some versions don't work smooth, some do, nonetheless it is a very rare trick.

For being 'weird': Black Hole - works fine, just watch angles when performing it. I don't really like this trick because it is, well, obvious … .

Quicksilver: nice one, never failed me, but not too special.

Why do you want to buy any of these tricks? Please take in mind that not one of them can be inspected by spectators.
towledge
View Profile
Veteran user
373 Posts

Profile of towledge
Black Hole VERY deceptive...not only do you see the ends of the card sticking out from the holder at all times, but you see obviously one card as it is being inserted / pushed through the opposite end of holder.

Geometric also very good though IMO.
xl18
View Profile
Loyal user
291 Posts

Profile of xl18
I would also say that Excalibur is the hardest to find (at least it was for me).
But I would have to agree with everyone else that Geometick is definitely the most unique of the four. It's one of those tricks that always leaves people scratching their heads. The know it pretty simple but can't quite figure it out.

Speaking of Geometrick, Does anyone have have an extra frame for this trick lying around? Mine kinda got bent (don't ask how that happened).
Angelo Carbone
View Profile
V.I.P.
1480 Posts

Profile of Angelo Carbone
Black hole is for sale on my ebay page among other Tenyo

http://tinyurl.com/69qr72q
The Gift: Trick of the Year 2017
My YouTube Channel: http://www.youtube.com/user/themagicinventor
Nicolino
View Profile
Inner circle
2893 Posts

Profile of Nicolino
Quote:
On 2011-09-22 00:27, Inert wrote:
My 2 cents worth RVH Magic. Both T-113 Quicksilver & T-122 Excalibur are noted for frequent malfunctions. They can both lead to frustration. I totally agree with Magic Patagonia that T-136 GeomeTrick is clever & unique. T-104 Black Hole is worthy of consideration however. At 1st impression it appears somewhat simple in delivery & methodology. You just need to step-up the routine from the enclosed instructions. I'd buy both. I'd also guess-timate that both GeomeTrick & Black Hole are the rarest of the above group. Hope it helps Mate.

Wank, Glenn, whatever.... you're back! Almost didn't recognise you since THEY made you change your name! Smile
Hope all's well!
The Mati Envelope
A brandnew peek device for the working mentalist!

Chance's Token
Tarot cards in a scenic piece of mystery.....
magic patagonia
View Profile
Special user
570 Posts

Profile of magic patagonia
Wow...T.H.E.Y. sound like a dark and misterious world control organization...
Nicolino
View Profile
Inner circle
2893 Posts

Profile of Nicolino
Yes, kind of.... Smile
The Mati Envelope

Chance's Token
Inert
View Profile
Special user
Babbled incessantly for
683 Posts

Profile of Inert
My favourite Brother Nicolino...most excellent to hear from you. I've been missing your wit & charm for far too long my friend! Last I heard, you replaced the lead guitarist from the band that played a now infamous garden party. Last known whereabouts...strange, foreign lands on tour. Deep underground code name Riffmeister aka The Axeman. As a final act of true altruism, you sent out the world's funniest e-mail regarding a new world record. Still makes me laugh.
As for me, on the constant dodge from the T.H.E.Y.organization. It is truly a misnomer being Inert. If the cops show-up at your place, please back-up my alibi by saying I was at your residence berween 7-9 PM on the night in question.
All shuckin' the jive aside, I'm on constant patrol at Tenyo.be. It appears that our mutual friend & amigo (code name) Killertweety has been lazily holidayin' since 18 June. Zero updates. Cover story being "Under Construction." You just gotta respect a Dude that holidays for over 3 months.
Also currently scannin' deep underground for that semi-retired & holidayin' & ever elusive code name Stereo fellow. Last known whereabouts...flyin' Arrowcopters.
Summer's over...lets Rock da place!!!
Killertweety
View Profile
Inner circle
Belgium (-Europe)
1457 Posts

Profile of Killertweety
LOL - ok, Wank is back Smile Please be patient with the website ... I'm having some 'domestic' problems for some time now and apart from that, after Stereo's website, I never had the urge to have real updates - everything to know about Tenyo is on his site Smile
I'll probly end up having a Tenyo trade/sell site I think, with some personal hints, pictures and reviews Smile
Nicolino
View Profile
Inner circle
2893 Posts

Profile of Nicolino
Wanky, I kicked the band's a** meanwhile and turned myself back to the world of magic! It was a great summer and I hope you made your flying rockets rise and sink on the sky like Kite Winslet on the TightAnnal ship...

Glad to read more from you now!

With the warmest retards,
Nicolino
The Mati Envelope

Chance's Token
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Tenyo of Japan » » Which one to choose (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.02 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL