The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Polly wants a cracker... » » Rabbit. ..... (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2
igr8mgkman
View Profile
New user
52 Posts

Profile of igr8mgkman
Cockatoo's are very demanding birds for attention and if they don't get the attention they scream and can become pluckers and they need a good diet as well!! They are very Affectionate and loyal to its owner once trust has been built. they can vary in price from 700$ all the way up to 10,000$ depending on the kind you want! Please do some research on these birds. when we got our congo african grey parrot I did 6 months - 1yr of research before making my decision on owning one and I never regretted it!
Regan
View Profile
Inner circle
U.S.A.
5726 Posts

Profile of Regan
Cockatoos scream loud too! I'm talking deafeningly loud! LOL

Someone mentioned that they had never had a Netherland bite. I have owned 7 or 8 and never been bitten by one, however, I had one that was hateful and would threaten to bite. I was a cautious with her. Notice I said 'her' because she is the only Netherland doe I have owned, and the only one with a hateful attitude.

Once Netherlands get older, I believe some will become more likely to bite. As I mentioned, I have owned several, and all but one have been males, so I am speaking strictly about bucks now. They do tend to become more hateful when they get old. I usually retire mine when they reach 6-7 years. I have never been bitten, but I am cautious. They seem to want to be left alone more when they get older. I think they have aches and pains (most likely due to arthritis) because most, (if they live long enough) will eventually grunt and whimper when they are handled.

My favorite all-time bunny is around 9 years old now. He has been retired for around 2 years now. He and I did so many shows together, and he was perfect. I doubt I will never have another that is as good for my show or that means as much to me as he does. It saddens me to think he is hurting now, but he is. When I handle him I do so very gently, and I try not to pick him up no more than I have to. He's a sweetie, and I am dreading to see him go.
Mister Mystery
Dynamike
View Profile
Eternal Order
FullTimer
24148 Posts

Profile of Dynamike
Quote:
On 2011-09-26 15:27, M&M Magic wrote:
Thanks guys! Wind: Thanks. is it like the vanishing dove/rabbit from tora magic?

I must advise you Tora's products are low quality. Thomas Clark's products are great quality for a low price. Check out his Mini-Blam: http://www.magicsax.com/page3/page24/page24.html
M&M Magic
View Profile
Regular user
116 Posts

Profile of M&M Magic
Thanks Looks Awesome!
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Polly wants a cracker... » » Rabbit. ..... (0 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL