The Magic Caf
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The workers » » Rain Man Ain't Got S#$^ on Joel Givens! (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page 1~2~3~4~5 [Next]
Eric Jones
View Profile
V.I.P.
Director of Product Development
2101 Posts

Profile of Eric Jones
Seriously!

I just was blown away be a trick called More Memory Man by Joel Givens, that creates the illusion of memorizing a completely borrowed and shuffled deck of cards....PHENOMENAL!!!!!

check it out here:

http://www.vanishingincmagic.com/magic-d......emoryMan
“We're two tigers away from an act in Vegas.” Greg House M.D.
<BR>
<BR>http://www.ericjonesmagic.com
Magic-Daniel
View Profile
Inner circle
Denmark
1328 Posts

Profile of Magic-Daniel
IS this also in his book "Sessions"?
Ben Train
View Profile
Inner circle
Erdnase never had
4639 Posts

Profile of Ben Train
Indeed Daniel- this is one of the standout tricks in Joel's book "Sessions".

Or so most people think. I actually hate the trick. And, um, I think non of you should do it. Ever. Even if you see me using it... all the time... and getting KILLER reactions from it... don't use it. Because even though it's one of the best structured, most impressive memory demonstrations you can do with a deck of cards... it sucks.

Ben
If you're reading this you're my favourite magician.

Check out www.TorontoMagicCompany.com for upcoming shows, and instagram.com/train.ben for god knows what!
Agaton
View Profile
Loyal user
Manila
299 Posts

Profile of Agaton
I truly agree. Got the material as soon as I saw it. Now I started to become very selfish with it...I would hate other people discovering this Smile
BrandonWilliams
View Profile
Loyal user
246 Posts

Profile of BrandonWilliams
Shh, let's keep this routine to ourselves gentlemen.
FredNarlo
View Profile
Loyal user
Been waiting for John Dough for the last
282 Posts

Profile of FredNarlo
It's a killer routine! Get it, learn it, do it!
Luke Dancy
View Profile
Inner circle
Las Vegas
1162 Posts

Profile of Luke Dancy
Joel Givens is the man! He's a wealth of knowledge and his magic is deadly. You've been warned!
MickeyPainless
View Profile
Inner circle
California
6065 Posts

Profile of MickeyPainless
Very cool, thanks for the link Eric!

MMc
Vlad_77
View Profile
Inner circle
The Netherlands
5829 Posts

Profile of Vlad_77
Don't listen to Fred or Mick or Brandon or Eric. HEED Ben's words!! I hear that Toys 'R Us has a great spring flower routine. So, NOTHING to see in the Givens routine. So what if spectators gasp at this? It is NOTHING compared to the Toys 'R Us spring flower production.

Ahimsa,
Vlad

PS: Nice crediting throughout the routine Joel!
Blueroyalty
View Profile
Loyal user
280 Posts

Profile of Blueroyalty
Genius! You can't beat an anytime anywhere any deck routine. To top it off, it's not only easy, but amazing! Can't wait to perform.
JohnG
View Profile
V.I.P.
373 Posts

Profile of JohnG
A masterpiece.

John G
KyleMacNeill
View Profile
Inner circle
2757 Posts

Profile of KyleMacNeill
Got it yesterday - IT KILLS!
Clark
View Profile
Special user
957 Posts

Profile of Clark
I've been doing it for years and it's easily one of the most impressive feats possible with a deck of cards. There's NO better handling in existence for appearing to memorize a deck. Ive personally seen it burn some of the most respected minds in magic. So you can imagine where it leaves laymen.
“The key to creativity is in knowing how to hide your sources.”
Albert Einstein
j100taylor
View Profile
Inner circle
1198 Posts

Profile of j100taylor
*** - ordered the $10 download (excellent BTW) before I learned about the Session book. Would rather have sprung for the book. Now I can' order the book in good conscience. ***!
Lakewood, Ohio
MickeyPainless
View Profile
Inner circle
California
6065 Posts

I'm having difficulty logging on with original password and it won't let me create a new account or buy the download! I've sent a message to the powers that be so hopefully I'll be able to get it soon!

MMc
j100taylor
View Profile
Inner circle
1198 Posts

Profile of j100taylor
Hey Vlad - is book worth getting even though I already have the Memory Man Trick?
Lakewood, Ohio
John Carey
View Profile
V.I.P.
1057 Posts

Profile of John Carey
I watched the trailor yesterday, and I would say that this is one of the finest impromptu card routines I have seen in many a year. Absolutely brilliant.

John
Justin W
View Profile
Special user
Lawrence, KS
929 Posts

Profile of Justin W
Quote:
On 2011-10-05 09:29, j100taylor wrote:
Hey Vlad - is book worth getting even though I already have the Memory Man Trick?

yes.
Joel Givens
View Profile
New user
60 Posts

Profile of Joel Givens
Hey Guys, I wanted to say thanks for all of the positive feedback and comments, it's much appreciated. I hope you guys get as much out of the routine as I have. Thanks
Joel
MickeyPainless
View Profile
Inner circle
California
6065 Posts

I'd love to buy the download but unfortunately I still have not heard back from VanishingInc (3 emails over 3 days sent). They continue to send me plenty of solicitation emails but don't respond to service requests! Hopefully they'll work it out or maybe Joel will sell his product on another site that I CAN log onto!

MMc
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The workers » » Rain Man Ain't Got S#$^ on Joel Givens! (0 Likes)
 Go to page 1~2~3~4~5 [Next]
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.02 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL