The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The International Brotherhood of Magicians! » » Magic Valley Conference at Bob Sanders WOW! (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

TJs Magic
View Profile
New user
41 Posts

Profile of TJs Magic
Hope everyone is doing well, I wanted to give a big thank you to Bob Sanders and Lucy for putting on this great event. Also a thank you to all the performers and lecturers and vendors who helped to put it all together.

To all who are reading this: If you missed this gathering you missed a great (FREE) conference! I bought around $1,000.00 worth of props for around $150 bucks, but that's not even the best part. The performers and lecturers were awesome and very educational to the profession. There were people from several different states including Georgia, Texas, Denver Colorado, Arkansas.

We had the best time and this was not our first conference. I took my wife and kids along and they had every bit as much fun as I did, from David Ginn's kid show to a beautiful Native American inspired finish by Autumn Morning Star, it was fun from start to finish if this trip didn't fit your schedule this year I would definitely recommend going next year I'll see you there!
Bob Sanders
View Profile
1945 - 2024
Magic Valley Ranch, Clanton, Alabama
20504 Posts

Profile of Bob Sanders
Ring 35 President Winston Helling put together the outstanding close-up show. It left people from California, New York and Japan with questions I could not answer for them. In addition to Winston were Matt Wilson and Seth Evans who baffled the audiences.

We thank the member of Ring 35 in Birmingham for their valuable and active support.

Bob
Bob Sanders

Magic By Sander / The Amazed Wiz

AmazedWiz@Yahoo.com
Autumn Morning Star
View Profile
Grammar Hostess
Today, I corrected grammar in
1378 Posts

Profile of Autumn Morning Star
So glad you had a good time! I am sure we all did. What a great experience! I am putting this on my calendar for next year and hoping not to book a big show too close to this date. Come 'hail' or high water, I will be there in 2012! See you there!
Wonder is very necessary in life. When we're little kids, we're filled with wonder for the world - it's fascinating and miraculous. A lot of people lose that. They become cynical and jaded, especially in modern day society. Magic renews that wonder.
Doug Henning
Bob Sanders
View Profile
1945 - 2024
20504 Posts

Profile of Bob Sanders
Ring 35 Treasurer James Adamson did magic with money, of course! Here he is doing the Lemon Game with Lucy.

Click here to view attached image.
Bob Sanders

AmazedWiz@Yahoo.com
Autumn Morning Star
View Profile
Grammar Hostess
1378 Posts

James was a fabulous addition to the program! What a beautiful rendition of Bill to lemon! (And what a great person to have on the staff!) A real talent and a true gentleman Smile
Wonder is very necessary in life. When we're little kids, we're filled with wonder for the world - it's fascinating and miraculous. A lot of people lose that. They become cynical and jaded, especially in modern day society. Magic renews that wonder.
Doug Henning
Bob Sanders
View Profile
1945 - 2024
20504 Posts

Profile of Bob Sanders
Our youngest performer from Ring 35 at Magic Valley Magic was Seth Evans who is only ten. He performed a blindfolded card stab.

The part not all knew was that he checked out of the hospital to perform and now is back in the hospital. What a trooper!

Send him a card or email. The Ring 35 (Magic City Magic Club) site is http://www.ring35.org/.

Bob
Bob Sanders

AmazedWiz@Yahoo.com
Autumn Morning Star
View Profile
Grammar Hostess
1378 Posts

Seth was my most favorite performer! (Sorry guys, he has me wrapped around his little finger!) What a super guy! He has such great personality and stage presence. I am so sorry to hear he is back in the hospital. Do you have a mailing address, Bob? I would love to send him a card. Speaking of cards, I LOVED his stabbing the deck card trick. I have NO idea how he did that, either! SETH, GET WELL!! I will keep you in my prayers.
Doug Henning
Bob Sanders
View Profile
1945 - 2024
20504 Posts

Profile of Bob Sanders
Great news! Seth got to go home from the hospital tonight.

Bob

Click here to view attached image.
Bob Sanders

AmazedWiz@Yahoo.com
Dal
View Profile
Regular user
Dallas, TX
124 Posts

Profile of Dal
I'm so disappointed...I would have loved to come to this event. Bob...please put me on the mailing list.
Dal Sanders International Comedy Magician and Illusionist Based In Dallas, TX

The Society of American Magicians Past National President
M.I.M.C.*
TJs Magic
View Profile
New user
41 Posts

Profile of TJs Magic
I am so glad to see everyone who is posting on this event, Autumn it's good to hear from you as well, it was so nice to meet you I am going to try to work on the character at some point. Got to change my show a bit to see how it goes but we'll get there. Right now is one of my busy times of the year so as soon as things slow down I'm gonna try out maybe some rainbow suspenders for my tool belt(ha ha). Also I was very sad to hear about Seth such a great young man, but I was glad to hear of his getting better. We will be praying he has a quick and full recovery. Chat with you later got to get back to work.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The International Brotherhood of Magicians! » » Magic Valley Conference at Bob Sanders WOW! (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.02 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL