The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Nathan Kranzo - The Badger. A new Wallet for workers. (5 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page 1~2~3~4~5~6~7~8 [Next]
Nathan Kranzo
View Profile
V.I.P.
2955 Posts

Profile of Nathan Kranzo
I just posted some new pics of the kick *** new wallet from Tony Miller.

http://kranzomagic.myshopify.com/products/the-badger
check out MINDZILLA VOL. 2!!! Brand New Effects. Instant Downloads. Watch Demo Videos. Click below!!!

KranzoMagic.com
Cody S. Fisher
View Profile
V.I.P.
Austin, Texas
1194 Posts

Profile of Cody S. Fisher
Looks SWEET!

Cody S. Fisher
To Sign Up For My Members Only FREE Monthly Videos Visit: www.CodyFisher.com/store

Cody's Comedy Confabulation / Silk-2-Egg / Killer Prediction / Tossed Out Deck / Comedy Book Test / Las Vegas Aces / Three Ropes & 1000 Laughs
VernonOnCoins
View Profile
Inner circle
NYC
1979 Posts

Profile of VernonOnCoins
Im excited.
Failed Magician
View Profile
Inner circle
Still working on the DL even after made
2100 Posts

Profile of Failed Magician
Argh, it looks great *biting nails*

Thanks Tony for the dimension.
Magic comes through perception. -HS
Doomo
View Profile
Inner circle
2364 Posts

Profile of Doomo
Oh yes, new videos going up By me and Meester Kranzo. Also PDF's and shtuff...

Enjoy... If you have a routine or idea, send it along...

Tony
If you ever get to a point where words have no meaning, you're probably talking to a dog.

Remember! More Bang For LESS Bucks! It is the right way!

www.rfaproductions.com
Doomo
View Profile
Inner circle
2364 Posts

Profile of Doomo
Ok, vids and pdf's are up and more to come.

Enjoy!

Tony
If you ever get to a point where words have no meaning, you're probably talking to a dog.

www.rfaproductions.com
RevJohn
View Profile
Inner circle
Oregon City Oregon, Oregon
2473 Posts

Profile of RevJohn
I am in... placing my order for this bad-boy sooon!

RevJohn
Nathan Kranzo
View Profile
V.I.P.
2955 Posts

Profile of Nathan Kranzo
You will be pleased Revjohn!

Right now I'm throwing in a free set of lecture notes with every wallet!

: )
check out MINDZILLA VOL. 2!!! Brand New Effects. Instant Downloads. Watch Demo Videos. Click below!!!

KranzoMagic.com
Nathan Kranzo
View Profile
V.I.P.
2955 Posts

Profile of Nathan Kranzo
Until supplies last that is lol

KranzoMagic.com
Jamie D
View Profile
Inner circle
Ontario, Canada
2292 Posts

Profile of Jamie D
Quote:
On 2011-12-15 22:02, Nathan Kranzo wrote:

That's great news, Nathan, your to kind. I ordered a few hours ago, can't wait for both to arrive.

Darren
Twitter @darjames
RevJohn
View Profile
Inner circle
2473 Posts

Profile of RevJohn
Quote:

So does it matter if we order through RFA or from you?

RevJohn
Doomo
View Profile
Inner circle
2364 Posts

Profile of Doomo
Quote:
On 2011-12-15 22:19, RevJohn wrote:
Quote:

So does it matter if we order through RFA or from you?

RevJohn

Not really. But I suppose if ya want that set of free lecture notes! If they are still available...

But with me... You get the love... And posibly candy...

www.rfaproductions.com
RevJohn
View Profile
Inner circle
2473 Posts

Profile of RevJohn
Sounds good! Thanks.
RevJohn
View Profile
Inner circle
2473 Posts

Profile of RevJohn
Order is in Tony! After conversation at GGG and finding out how many times wallets of yours have been knocked off... good to know for sure I am ordering an original.

RevJohn
Doomo
View Profile
Inner circle
2364 Posts

Profile of Doomo
Wow!

Just... Wow!

www.rfaproductions.com
Nathan Kranzo
View Profile
V.I.P.
2955 Posts

Profile of Nathan Kranzo
You have to admit A handful of Tony love is worth more than any notes. : )

KranzoMagic.com
Doomo
View Profile
Inner circle
2364 Posts

Profile of Doomo
Thanx nate... Rosie says the same thing... And on a less ... strange note... Rosie and I are doing some more Badger vids... They will be up soon.

Tony

www.rfaproductions.com
Magiguy
View Profile
Inner circle
Seattle, WA
5473 Posts

Profile of Magiguy
Looks great! Just ordered from Tony last night. I'll take the love, thanks!
J-Mac
View Profile
Inner circle
Ridley Park, PA
5338 Posts

Profile of J-Mac
I received my Badger wallet on Friday and have been having some fun with it ever since. Following are my comments on this ferocious animal of a wallet:

First, the leather that this wallet is made from is absolutely fantastic! I don’t know if what I have is a "leather fetish", but as I mentioned to Tony I walked around all day Friday with this wallet just about stuck to my nose! (Till my lovely wife threatened to take it from me and send it back to Tony... Smile ) OK, enough on that, but really: the leather on this wallet is truly first rate. I have 13 different magic wallets - actually 13 styles since I have more than one of some styles - and the leather of this wallet is by far the nicest. As mentioned in another thread, the Badger's leather has a kind of "tacky" quality to it which can "grab" a card to a certain extent. Not that cards will stick to it, but if you brush or slide the Badger across the top of a deck the top card will slide along with it. This property of the leather can be very beneficial when executing a Mullica load. For those who have Tony's Triple Threat wallet, remember how you load a card to the Mullica insert there and then consider the results of the leather having such a "tacky" texture. As Tony described it to me, it prevents the "ice skating" type movement that can occur when doing this type of load.

The Badger offers two different loading methods: a LePaul-type load, and a Mullica insert load. Those who have used a Mullica wallet - like Tony's Triple Threat wallet - are probably familiar with this kind of load. The Badger takes it a step further and allows for a quicker load IMO. Also, as Nathan shows in one of the explanation videos, you can load other items, thicker than playing cards. Nothing too large but items such as a lighter, small cell phone, etc. I have been loading a medium-size Onosaka coin purse with 4 half-dollars in it via the Badger's Mullica insert.

Personally I am having a lot of fun with the LePaul load! Think of the standard (palm) load used with wallets such as the Real Man's Wallet and Tony's The Modifier. The Badger accomplishes this type of load very quickly and easily. And the card is then produced from a zippered compartment inside the wallet. Smooth! Of course this load can also be used (and often is in LePaul wallets) for loading into a sealed envelope, inside the zippered compartment. (Envelopes not provided, BTW) Since I have a couple other Mullica-style wallets that let me perform loads to the Mullica insert, the LePaul load is what I have been playing with for the past few days, and enjoying myself immensely!

My Badger measures out a tiny bit larger than the dimensions posted above by Nathan: 3-5/8" X 5-5/8". That might seem a little larger than many are accustomed to, but it actually fits the back pocket of my jeans very nicely. To be honest it fits better than most hip pocket wallets because the top of the wallet sits almost flush with the top of the pocket. Many hip pocket wallets sit low in the pocket and you have to stuff a hanky or something into the pocket first in order to keep the loading area of the wallet easily reachable at the pocket's opening. Ever have your wallet slip down too far in your pocket and then look like you have an itch when trying to load it? (No? Oops, must just be me then!) This wallet lines up nicely with the top of my hip pocket to make Palm loads nice and smooth. The top of my Badger sits just about 1/4" higher than the top of my jeans back pocket. I tried it in a pair of dress slacks and of course it sits lower in there; most dress pants/suit pants have deeper pockets than jeans. The Badger will sit higher than most of your other hip pocket magic wallets though. All that being said, I don’t usually keep any of my magic wallets in my back pocket. First, I hate sitting on my regular wallet because it gives me a sore back after a while. And as far as my magic wallets, I don’t like when they become somewhat misshapen from being squashed in my back pocket! You know the look: bottom corners bent in, the entire back side of the wallet - the side that doesn’t face your rear-end - develops a semi-permanent convex bend. I just can't bring myself to subject my precious magic wallets to that constant abuse, so I always keep them in a jacket breast pocket. (NOT a sport jacket or suit jacket, mind you. I rarely am caught in those; I am talking about a light warm-up jacket or very light vest.), or my front pants pocket, or often in the side pocket of cargo pants. But hey, that's me.

All in all, this wallet is a definite keeper for me. I have a lot of wallets that I honestly wish I hadn't purchased, for many varied reasons: They're just ugly; they are almost identical to a wallet I already own; or they just don’t have features I use often. (Two of my wallets are purely for peeks - which I actually never do! Go figure! Must have been in a trance - doggone mentalists!!) But The Badger is one I will most certainly use, and use often. Card-To-Wallet and Card-To-Impossible-Location are effects that always kill. And I need all the killers I can get! I am definitely not a great cardsman, not by a longshot. Don’t get me wrong - I try and I am getting better all the time, but I cut my teeth on coin magic, and I also have a special place in my heart for rope and ring & string magic. I always left the cards alone, mostly because I can be such a klutz with them! But I am becoming more proficient with cards, and making signed cards vanish and then appear in unexpected, impossible places is a favorite effect for me and one of the few card effects that I can do very well. Wallets designed primarily for CTW effects are many (and I probably have most of them!). The Badger is a very well-designed entry into that category of magic wallet and in my opinion it surpasses all of Tony Miller's wallet creations to date. And that is truly an accomplishment!

Thank you.

Jim
VernonOnCoins
View Profile
Inner circle
NYC
1979 Posts

Profile of VernonOnCoins
I should be receiving mine soon... can't wait
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Nathan Kranzo - The Badger. A new Wallet for workers. (5 Likes)
 Go to page 1~2~3~4~5~6~7~8 [Next]
X
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.06 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL