The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Nathan Kranzo - The Badger. A new Wallet for workers. (5 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4~5~6~7~8 [Next]
Jamie D
View Profile
Inner circle
Ontario, Canada
2292 Posts

Profile of Jamie D
I just thought I'd share a few thoughts about the wallet now that I have had it for a few weeks.

First, I would like to thank Tony as there was a bit of a "hiccup" and it was Tony that made things right! So for that, I thank you Tony as you customer service is top notch.

I must admit that I am a mentalist and will be using this for that exact type of performing style. Therefore there will be no card to wallet or anything like that but I will be using the Mullica slip often for various items. As far as the Mullica slip goes, its perfect and l**ds with ease. The leather is durable and will withstand some abuse yet when l**ding the card/whatever, it will not slip all over the place as it somewhat sticks in place. I ended up sealing the lepaul l**d as I have no use for it so by doing this, it enables me to cary everything I need in the zipper compartment without it falling out. In there I can have a pendulum, NW, pencil, quarter whatever and is not balky one bit. I can also cary business cards for various effects and have my bankcard, credit card and licence in there without it being balky and big. The zippers are also durable and I can be confident in using them as to not have to worry about them breaking or falling out.

Now for the main reason I bought this wallet, the p**k. This is not a built in function but it is there and IMO it can be one of the best p**ks available as it is so natural to use and so undetectable.

Over all, I really do love this wallet as not only can it be an impromptu set in my back pocket, it will also serve me well for real performances. Also, the Mullica slip is perfect for table to table/stand up in general which is part of the reason I bought this. This truly is a wallet for the workers, if you perform on serious level, then this wallet is at the top of the food chain!

Thanks Tony for releasing such a great product,

Darren
Twitter @darjames
Doomo
View Profile
Inner circle
2364 Posts

Profile of Doomo
Thanks for the kind words Darren. Sorry for taking so long to respond. I am busy getting ready for Blackpool. It is a rather busy time. And I am working on the index for the Badger for you. I haven't forgotten.

Also I am finishing up a wallet for Cody Fisher. It is rather cool. Soooo... Busy!
Tony
If you ever get to a point where words have no meaning, you're probably talking to a dog.

Remember! More Bang For LESS Bucks! It is the right way!

www.rfaproductions.com
chappelly
View Profile
Special user
Down Under
744 Posts

Profile of chappelly
I have this wallet.

I am not overly impressed with it.

It's a thick wallet,there is no place for money and the Mullica insert grips and doesn't slide very well across the wallet.

The Le Paul function is quite good though.

I prefer my other Mullicas and the Triple Threat to this one.

Chappelly
Zombie Magic
View Profile
Inner circle
I went out for a beer and now have
8733 Posts

Profile of Zombie Magic
Kranzo showed this on his recent lecture online and it looked really big. Like George Castanza's on Seinfeld. lol.

I'll stick with my Super Slim Hip Pocket Mullica. With bills and credit cards, it stays slim.
Jay Buchanan
View Profile
Special user
New Jersey
512 Posts

Profile of Jay Buchanan
I just received this wallet today, so I have only had a few hours to mess around with it so far.
I will give it a proper "break in" this weekend, and will use it in some formal shows over the next few weeks.
For now though, I wanted to pop in and drop a few initial impressions from my limited time with The Badger.
In no particular order...

First, I have to give kudos to Nate. I ordered through his site which was easy and quick, but then I had a question for him which I emailed and he got back to me extremely quickly with an answer. Then today I received the wallet, which means he pretty much shipped it instantly upon my order going through. So thanks Nate, you rock.

Second, kudos goes to Tony, this wallet is a work of art. The leather is top notch, the stitching is tight and sturdy, the critical parts are reinforced nicely. The design is top notch with the dual magical functions, all while being well laid out for use as an everyday wallet. The grip of this leather is an absolutely delicious bonus for the "work". That one detail alone puts this wallet above the rest for my work. I can not wait to give it a live run this weekend, and really give it a work out early next month. Loaded with my everyday items, 5 CC's/discount cards, etc... some cash and my license, it's still plenty thin enough for me and actually thinner than I expected. It's a wallet... it looks like a normal wallet loaded with everyday wallet type items. That's a really important factor for me.

Thirdly, I have no issues at all with the instructional videos and PDF's. I can only speak from my own point of view, but Nate and Tony both slay me. Their casual, laid back styles are breath of fresh air. I'll take this anyday over a scripted, broadcast quality production that comes off as lifeless and souless, but that's just me. I know that I am the short card when it comes to these things Smile

So, first impressions... kudos to Nate and Tony, great craftsmenship, great customer service and entertaining instructional supplements.
At the price it's a steal, this thing will pay for itself the first time you leave your house with it, most likely.

Now let's hope it holds up to it's initial inspection Smile
Our doubts are traitors and make us lose the good we oft might win, by fearing to attempt. ~ Shakespeare
Doomo
View Profile
Inner circle
2364 Posts

Profile of Doomo
Hi Jay, glad ya liked it. Both Nate and I are happy with the results. A LOT of work went into it. We like to think that it was time well spent. We tried to address the needs and requests of those who wanted a wallet of this type. We listened to the complaints people had with other wallets and tried to make sure we solved the issues. I realize that you cant please everyone. But we can try.

Oh yes, Darren, if you would contact me, I think that I have your index for the Badger.

Tony
If you ever get to a point where words have no meaning, you're probably talking to a dog.

www.rfaproductions.com
Jay Buchanan
View Profile
Special user
New Jersey
512 Posts

Profile of Jay Buchanan
Mission accomplished, Tony. Well done sir.
Our doubts are traitors and make us lose the good we oft might win, by fearing to attempt. ~ Shakespeare
chappelly
View Profile
Special user
Down Under
744 Posts

Profile of chappelly
Tudor No 4 Seed Pocket(envelope)work perfectly for ring , coin, business card to envelope in the Badger Le Paul compartment.

Chappelly
Jay Buchanan
View Profile
Special user
New Jersey
512 Posts

Profile of Jay Buchanan
Quote:
On 2012-02-25 20:14, chappelly wrote:
Tudor No 4 Seed Pocket(envelope)work perfectly for ring , coin, business card to envelope in the Badger Le Paul compartment.

Chappelly

Nice! Thanks for this info, Chappelly!
sabitu
View Profile
Special user
USA
533 Posts

Profile of sabitu
Tony, are you still planning on posting the video for the other card to envelope method?
chappelly
View Profile
Special user
Down Under
744 Posts

Profile of chappelly
I am using this wallet as my everyday wallet and am used to the thickness.

The wallet is really well made with supple leather.

The Le Paul compartment works very well.

Mine is always set with an envelope so that I can use it at a drop of a hat and often do.

If you read this Tony,this wallet would be great in an imitation snake or crocodile skin.

Chappelly
Nathan Kranzo
View Profile
V.I.P.
2955 Posts

Profile of Nathan Kranzo
Hey guys! Just got some fresh batch of Tony's KILLER wallets in. I've been using this a lot as a peek wallet. Soooo smooth.

http://kranzomagic.myshopify.com/products/the-badger

I'll be at NEMCON this weekend and I'll have a few as well.

Hugs and Kisses!

Kranzo
check out MINDZILLA VOL. 2!!! Brand New Effects. Instant Downloads. Watch Demo Videos. Click below!!!

KranzoMagic.com
Doomo
View Profile
Inner circle
2364 Posts

Profile of Doomo
Hello Chap! I do custom stuff... The Badger in the other leathers would not have the same property as the original. But sure, I could do it...

www.rfaproductions.com
Doomo
View Profile
Inner circle
2364 Posts

Profile of Doomo
Quote:
On 2012-02-25 20:41, sabitu wrote:
Tony, are you still planning on posting the video for the other card to envelope method?

Yes I am... it has just been CRAZY busy between domestic conventions and Blackpool and all the custom work... It will be up soon...

www.rfaproductions.com
chappelly
View Profile
Special user
Down Under
744 Posts

Profile of chappelly
Quote:
On 2012-03-07 20:15, Doomo wrote:
Hello Chap! I do custom stuff... The Badger in the other leathers would not have the same property as the original. But sure, I could do it...

Great, I have sent a pm.
Chappelly
Doomo
View Profile
Inner circle
2364 Posts

Profile of Doomo
Not a problem. I have done a good bit of custom stuff...

www.rfaproductions.com
Doomo
View Profile
Inner circle
2364 Posts

Profile of Doomo
New card to envelope vid is done! New method for most of ya. It will be edited and put up soon...

Tony

www.rfaproductions.com
Nathan Kranzo
View Profile
V.I.P.
2955 Posts

Profile of Nathan Kranzo
RIGHTEOUS!!!!
check out MINDZILLA VOL. 2!!! Brand New Effects. Instant Downloads. Watch Demo Videos. Click below!!!

KranzoMagic.com
slyhand
View Profile
Inner circle
Good ole Virginia
1908 Posts

Profile of slyhand
Just purchased one. Eagerly awaiting it's arrival. BTW, I love palming.
I am getting so tired of slitting the throats of people who say that I am a violent psychopath.

Alec
andykean
View Profile
Special user
U.K - Now living in New Zealand Auckland
939 Posts

Profile of andykean
Me too!
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Nathan Kranzo - The Badger. A new Wallet for workers. (5 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4~5~6~7~8 [Next]
X
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.04 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL