The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Nathan Kranzo - The Badger. A new Wallet for workers. (3 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4~5 [Next]
Stucky
View Profile
Inner circle
Still not banned after
1008 Posts

Profile of Stucky
Why is it called The Badger? Is that what it's made from? (Yes that was sarcasm)
Official Thread Killer
Nathan Kranzo
View Profile
V.I.P.
2618 Posts

Profile of Nathan Kranzo
LOL. There are Badger wallets actually. : )

Thanks so much for that in depth review!!

All the best,

Kranzo

P.S. I got TWO sets of the FREE lecture notes left! This will sadly not last as long as Tony's love.
check out MINDZILLA VOL. 2!!! Brand New Effects. Instant Downloads. Watch Demo Videos. Click below!!!

KranzoMagic.com
Steve Haynes
View Profile
Special user
Southeastern United States
990 Posts

Profile of Steve Haynes
I have used a Mullica in one style or another for many years and considering the Lepaul is another feature in this wallet while maintaining the compact size is a huge plus,as I always wanted that combo/size

The quality and design is outstanding and considering all this,the Badger is now my wallet of choice for card to wallet within a wallet (Mullica).

Out of all the clever Wallets I have from tony,this is my personal favorite.

Steve
Make everything as simple as possible, but not simpler.
Albert Einstein
RevJohn
View Profile
Inner circle
Oregon City Oregon, Oregon
2459 Posts

Profile of RevJohn
The reviews, and likes, are making me long for the wallet, and strangely enough, Tony's love. But that is for another time.

The wallet, however, looking forward to that shipment!

Exciting stuff.

RevJohn
VernonOnCoins
View Profile
Inner circle
NYC
1768 Posts

Profile of VernonOnCoins
Received my wallet today. Really a beautifully made item. This is going directly into my act.
Nathan Kranzo
View Profile
V.I.P.
2618 Posts

Profile of Nathan Kranzo
Steve thanks for the great feedback. I agree.!!!!

Kranzo : )
check out MINDZILLA VOL. 2!!! Brand New Effects. Instant Downloads. Watch Demo Videos. Click below!!!

KranzoMagic.com
Doomo
View Profile
Inner circle
1941 Posts

Profile of Doomo
All orders have been shipped. And more new vids are gonna be shot this week. And be sure to check out the pdf's. And Vernon, I am glad ya like it. I really tried to eliminate the "skating" action of card with Mullica wallets. Those who have used Mullicas will understand what I mean. It makes the handling MUCH more secure. A lot of little details have gone into this wallet. I really am kind of proud of it. And Rev, I am looking forward to hearing from you. And iffin ya go to GGG this year, I have something VERY new to show ya. It is called FTS.

Anyway, I am glad it is being received so well...

Tony
If you ever get to a point where words have no meaning, you're probably talking to a dog.

Remember! More Bang For LESS Bucks! It is the right way!

www.rfaproductions.com
Nathan Kranzo
View Profile
V.I.P.
2618 Posts

Profile of Nathan Kranzo
Tony has done it again!

KranzoMagic.com
Peter Loughran
View Profile
V.I.P.
Ontario, Canada
2582 Posts

Profile of Peter Loughran
Quote:
On 2011-12-18 19:05, Stucky wrote:
Why is it called The Badger? Is that what it's made from? (Yes that was sarcasm)

Isn't it obvious...Tony's wallet is bada$$

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4r7wHMg5Y......a_player

Wallet looks great!
Happy holidays!

P.
Brand new: LIFT Levitation
www.masterofillusions.ca

Check out my new movie:
www.plasterrockmovie.com
www.globaluniversal.com

Also visit: www.tenyoelite.com
Doomo
View Profile
Inner circle
1941 Posts

Profile of Doomo
Oh yes... for the those who want it department...

We will be putting up a card to envelope for the badger. It will be a free addition for our customers. A way of saying thank you!

Enjoy and Happy Holidays.

Tony & Rose (And Nate)
If you ever get to a point where words have no meaning, you're probably talking to a dog.

www.rfaproductions.com
Doomo
View Profile
Inner circle
1941 Posts

Profile of Doomo
Oh yes, and Peter, you were the one of the first to get the connection and THE first to post the link!

Tony

www.rfaproductions.com
sabitu
View Profile
Special user
USA
533 Posts

Profile of sabitu
Quote:

Isn't it obvious...Tony's wallet is bada$$

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4r7wHMg5Y......a_player

Wallet looks great!
Happy holidays!

P.

That video was hilarious.
Nathan Kranzo
View Profile
V.I.P.
2618 Posts

Profile of Nathan Kranzo
LOL. I love the Badger. GROWL!!!!!

KranzoMagic.com
motown
View Profile
Inner circle
Atlanta by way of Detroit
5471 Posts

Profile of motown
Too bad you didn't call it The Wolverine Wallet. We don't like badgers. Smile
"If you ever write anything about me after I'm gone, I will come back and haunt you."
– Karl Germain
Doomo
View Profile
Inner circle
1941 Posts

Profile of Doomo
Quote:
On 2011-12-22 18:00, motown wrote:

Nah.. I love me some Motown... http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_AQ7G7SixcC4/S_......town.jpg

But as to wolverines... I didn't like Red Dawn. http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-n7yBS1-UaZg/TV......wn_s.jpg

Or the X-Men... http://static.tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pub/images/xmen3.jpg

But the Badger rocks! http://www.forkparty.com/wp-content/uplo......nake.jpg

So remember... Badger Power!

www.rfaproductions.com
motown
View Profile
Inner circle
5471 Posts

Profile of motown
Quote:
On 2011-12-22 18:39, Doomo wrote:
Quote:
On 2011-12-22 18:00, motown wrote:

Nah.. I love me some Motown... http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_AQ7G7SixcC4/S_......town.jpg

But as to wolverines... I didn't like Red Dawn. http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-n7yBS1-UaZg/TV......wn_s.jpg

Or the X-Men... http://static.tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pub/images/xmen3.jpg

But the Badger rocks! http://www.forkparty.com/wp-content/uplo......nake.jpg

So remember... Badger Power!
What about "They Died with Their Boots On" Tony, did you like that one?
"If you ever write anything about me after I'm gone, I will come back and haunt you."
– Karl Germain
Doomo
View Profile
Inner circle
1941 Posts

Profile of Doomo
Did ya mean the movie?

Too many choices for that...

Tony

www.rfaproductions.com
motown
View Profile
Inner circle
5471 Posts

Profile of motown
Yes, the movie. Custer leads the Michigan Brigade, The Wolverines. He didn't lead no stinking Badgers.
– Karl Germain
J-Mac
View Profile
Inner circle
Ridley Park, PA
3795 Posts

Profile of J-Mac
Yeah... What happened to Custer there?

Jim
Doomo
View Profile
Inner circle
1941 Posts

Profile of Doomo
Loved the movie... Flynn was the man!

But nothin... And I mean... Is taking my Badger love away!

www.rfaproductions.com
motown
View Profile
Inner circle
5471 Posts

Profile of motown
Quote:
On 2011-12-23 01:36, J-Mac wrote:
Yeah... What happened to Custer there?

Jim
Jim,

That was when he served in the Civil War. Phil Sheridan gave him the desk that the surrender was signed on.

Tony,

You of course know I'm having some fun with you, being from the Wolverine state, the home of Michigan football.

Craig
– Karl Germain
motown
View Profile
Inner circle
5471 Posts

Profile of motown
They also made him the youngest general in the US Army.
– Karl Germain
Doomo
View Profile
Inner circle
1941 Posts

Profile of Doomo
I is completely aware Motown. Hence mah references back. And congrats on the Lions and the Wolverines. You finally dropped RichRod. I know that that it gets a lil cold up there... I was just afraid he was stuck to the team do to freezing!

And when ya gonna be the proud owner of a Badger? Hmmmmmmm?

www.rfaproductions.com
Raymond Singson
View Profile
Loyal user
230 Posts

Profile of Raymond Singson
I honestly want to be a proud owner (especially because of the Honey Badger references), but I'm still waiting to see reviews from other users who may be able to compare it with the current PH/Tim Trono model. It's one thing to just blindly say it's better, but I'm particularly interested in seeing how to two match up in terms of:

1. Durability: My PH/Trono SuperSlim is admittedly gradually falling apart. The corners of the leather are dog-earing in my pockets and the stitching on the inside of the wallet's coming loose. I've been able to repair such issues with glue, but every now and again it needs some touching up. It's a great prop, but it's looking pretty beat-up. Will the Badger be able to sustain more abuse?

2. The Load: The PH/Trono SuperSlim was tricky to load when the wallet was brand new. With some wear and tear, the load is unbelievably easy and smooth. The opening of the loading chamber in the inner wallet still needs to be worked-in prior to performance though because it flattens out (too much) when the wallet's not being used in the pocket. I'd just like to see a full, uncut performance of a Card to Wallet with the Badger to see how the mechanics compare.

3. Functionality: I want to see how thick the wallet looks with it fully loaded with credit cards, pictures, and folded money inserted. How well is the wallet made for everyday use? Is it more of a "performance only" wallet or can it be used day to day? My current SuperSlim holds two credit cards in each slot, five bills of spending cash and Richard Sanders' Extreme Burn in the bill compartment, and a driver's license and Lubor's Lens in the ID compartment of the inner wallet. Overall, the wallet is still... well... SuperSlim enough to fit comfortably in the front pocket of my trousers.

Hope to see some more reviews and multi-media of the Badger in the near future. I was tempted to give in to making the purchase when it was first released, but I figured my wife deserved a Christmas present this time around since I was deployed overseas during the holidays last year. Ha.

RS.
“The purpose of art is to lay bare the questions which have been hidden by the answers.” -- James Arthur Baldwin

raymond.singson@gmail.com
Doomo
View Profile
Inner circle
1941 Posts

Profile of Doomo
Quote:
On 2011-12-23 12:50, Raymond Singson wrote:
I honestly want to be a proud owner (especially because of the Honey Badger references), but I'm still waiting to see reviews from other users who may be able to compare it with the current PH/Tim Trono model. It's one thing to just blindly say it's better, but I'm particularly interested in seeing how to two match up in terms of:

1. Durability: My PH/Trono SuperSlim is admittedly gradually falling apart. The corners of the leather are dog-earing in my pockets and the stitching on the inside of the wallet's coming loose. I've been able to repair such issues with glue, but every now and again it needs some touching up. It's a great prop, but it's looking pretty beat-up. Will the Badger be able to sustain more abuse?

2. The Load: The PH/Trono SuperSlim was tricky to load when the wallet was brand new. With some wear and tear, the load is unbelievably easy and smooth. The opening of the loading chamber in the inner wallet still needs to be worked-in prior to performance though because it flattens out (too much) when the wallet's not being used in the pocket. I'd just like to see a full, uncut performance of a Card to Wallet with the Badger to see how the mechanics compare.

3. Functionality: I want to see how thick the wallet looks with it fully loaded with credit cards, pictures, and folded money inserted. How well is the wallet made for everyday use? Is it more of a "performance only" wallet or can it be used day to day? My current SuperSlim holds two credit cards in each slot, five bills of spending cash and Richard Sanders' Extreme Burn in the bill compartment, and a driver's license and Lubor's Lens in the ID compartment of the inner wallet. Overall, the wallet is still... well... SuperSlim enough to fit comfortably in the front pocket of my trousers.

Hope to see some more reviews and multi-media of the Badger in the near future. I was tempted to give in to making the purchase when it was first released, but I figured my wife deserved a Christmas present this time around since I was deployed overseas during the holidays last year. Ha.

RS.

As to durability, the prototype is over a year old, and mister Kranzo who uses it like a rented mule has reported no problems.

I will put up a video of the card to wallet. With a new wallet just so you know what you are getting.

As to every day use... Once again, I defer to Meester Kranzo... His use is a bit more severe than most folx.

Tony

www.rfaproductions.com
J-Mac
View Profile
Inner circle
Ridley Park, PA
3795 Posts

Profile of J-Mac
If you keep your wallet in your back pocket and sit on it, the corners are going to start to look like cr@p and the wallet will start to become misshapen; I'm talking about most any wallet here, as I haven't had the Badger long enough. Also, I never use my magic wallets for all my usual stuff. I don’t want it cluttered up with anything that isn't related to magic effects. Plus, I do not want to keep taking out and exposing my ID and credit cards when performing close-up. I use a "Slim Wallet" for that stuff.

Thanks!

Jim
Raymond Singson
View Profile
Loyal user
230 Posts

Profile of Raymond Singson
Hi Jim,

I agree with your comment about the back pocket. That's why I typically keep my wallet in the front pocket of whatever pair of trousers I'm wearing. I rarely wear jeans so I feel there's always adequate room for a wallet to maintain its form. If I happen to be wearing a blazer/sportscoat, I'll make use of the inner jacket pocket as well. With that, I've never had signficant issues with other wallets in the past-- I own a lot of the JOL wallets and Steve Draun's Real Man in addition to the SuperSlim Mullica. I just noticed a distinctive amount of creasing in the SuperSlim, and I figured it was due to the thinness of the leather and fabrics used in its construction. I wanted to see if the same issues are prevalent with The Badger.

RS.
“The purpose of art is to lay bare the questions which have been hidden by the answers.” -- James Arthur Baldwin

raymond.singson@gmail.com
motown
View Profile
Inner circle
5471 Posts

Profile of motown
Quote:
On 2011-12-23 11:37, Doomo wrote:
I is completely aware Motown. Hence mah references back. And congrats on the Lions and the Wolverines. You finally dropped RichRod. I know that that it gets a lil cold up there... I was just afraid he was stuck to the team do to freezing!

Tony,

I'm going to look into it. I may have to put a Maze & Blue M on it.

I have your Hip Pocket Mullica and a few others. I checked out the Harris Mullica version. I still like yours better because the leather and construction of it.

I know the design is different, but is your new Badger Mullica and older model pretty much the same size?
– Karl Germain
Doomo
View Profile
Inner circle
1941 Posts

Profile of Doomo
Quote:
On 2011-12-23 13:58, motown wrote:
Quote:
On 2011-12-23 11:37, Doomo wrote:

Tony,

I'm going to look into it. I may have to put a Maze & Blue M on it.

I have your Hip Pocket Mullica and a few others. I checked out the Harris Mullica version. I still like yours better because the leather and construction of it.

I know the design is different, but is your new Badger Mullica and older model pretty much the same size?

Yep, same size. But very different construction as far as materials and design theory.

Tony

www.rfaproductions.com
AngeloR
View Profile
Veteran user
383 Posts

Profile of AngeloR
Tony,
I am interested in the card-to-envelope-in-wallet angle. Will the Badger work with coin envelopes and/or medium-sized (approx. 3 inches X 4 inches) Dave Bonsall envelopes?
Keep up the great work!
Angelo
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Nathan Kranzo - The Badger. A new Wallet for workers. (3 Likes)
<<< Previous Topic Next Topic >>>
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4~5 [Next]
X
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001- 2014 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.491475 seconds, requiring 118 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

[1] [0] [2] [0] [5] [6] [9] [5] [9] [9]