We Remember The Magic Café We Remember
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The Big and the Small » » Luber Fiedler's Flying Color Cards (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

MerlH
View Profile
Loyal user
Carolina Shores, N.C.
266 Posts

Profile of MerlH
Just saw Luber Fiedler's DVD and am wondering if anyone knows where this trick can be purchased. It is one of most visual tricks with giant cards I have ever seen.

Merl Hamen
Merl Hamen Old dog-- New tricks
motown
View Profile
Inner circle
Atlanta by way of Detroit
5537 Posts

Profile of motown
Merl, what's the effect?
"If you ever write anything about me after I'm gone, I will come back and haunt you."
– Karl Germain
MerlH
View Profile
Loyal user
Carolina Shores, N.C.
266 Posts

Profile of MerlH
John: It's the last effect in his video and is called Flying Colors. It has no explanation. It is a monti effect with large cards. The queen card has red edges on the card back. It visually appears and disappears and ends with all three cards having red edging on the cards. Being large cards, manipulations seems impossible. This video was made a few years ago.

Still using your card to wallet. One of the best I have seen.

Merl Hamen
Merl Hamen Old dog-- New tricks
Stevethomas
View Profile
Inner circle
Southern U.S.A.
3598 Posts

Profile of Stevethomas
Joe Long just sent out a list of used magic for sale last night and I believe this was included.

Steve
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The Big and the Small » » Luber Fiedler's Flying Color Cards (0 Likes)
<<< Previous Topic Next Topic >>>
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001- 2014 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.029879 seconds, requiring 22 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

[1] [0] [3] [8] [7] [2] [1] [2] [9] [7]