The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Magical Accessories » » Vernon-Mora Wand Spin... (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

wandmgc8
View Profile
Regular user
Tennessee
140 Posts

Profile of wandmgc8
I would like to take this opportunity to thank everyone who has posted compliments and recommendations elsewhere on Mr. Brooks' fine web site regarding the wands and coin boxes made here, and, hope everyone had a Merrie Christmas, along with, best wishes for the coming year. Also, to those several magicians who know our situation here, and, were so generous with us here at Christmas time, you know who you are, a more public heartfelt thank-you for providing some joy for the children that otherwise would not have been possible.

To the subject though, I was fortunate to receive The Vernon-Mora Wand Spin Workshop by Brian Watson this year. As a wand-maker, I wanted to own it as soon as I heard about it, but, was not expecting it at Christmas. I only had a brief description of this move on an old Michael Ammar video. It is the best thing to come along on this subject. I have to recommend that any magician who uses a wand should own this material. Brian has put a lot of work into providing everyone an opportunity to discover/re-discover, in-depth, this wonderful part of the craft, and, to appreciate more the purpose and advantages of the wand when used in performances, not to mention the extras included. Once again, Brian Watson and cupsandballsmagic.com show that great things come out of small packages.

Thanks again to all, and, a Happy New Year!

Michael
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Magical Accessories » » Vernon-Mora Wand Spin... (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL