We Remember The Magic Café We Remember
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » APPS-alutely » » Looking for an app with a crib sheet (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Steven Keyl
View Profile
Inner circle
Washington, D.C.
1682 Posts

Profile of Steven Keyl
I would like to find an app that allows for a crib sheet. Ideally, it would be faded on the screen just enough so that I could read it close-up but it can't be seen at a distance. Then I could write a prediction on the screen that would show up nice and bold and have the crib sheet disappear. Does anyone know of an app that could work this way?
Steven Keyl

Latest review: Aldo Colombini Farewell Tour 2011

"If you ever find yourself on the side of the majority, it is time to pause, and reflect." --Mark Twain
spadesy
View Profile
New user
72 Posts

Profile of spadesy
This is the sort of thing I've been prototyping with javascript, without the drawing. Through simulating a fullscreen then tilting it to fade another screen in or out. Perfect for when taking out your iphone, peek a word and then open an actually drawing app for a simple revelation.

Attached is the source and install note is anyone would like to test or develop on it.
References: http://www.mobilexweb.com/blog/safari-io......html5 />
Click here to view/download attached file.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » APPS-alutely » » Looking for an app with a crib sheet (0 Likes)
<<< Previous Topic Next Topic >>>
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001- 2014 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.032010 seconds, requiring 14 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

[1] [0] [3] [6] [6] [5] [5] [1] [3] [2]